“Comfortable, clean, everything we needed and more...”

TownePlace Suites Burlington Williston
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Williston
Reviewed May 15, 2014

Clean updated rooms with kitchen, outdoor gas grills with gas fireplaces and sofa areas on patio, breakfast, great staff...overall wonderful comfortable stay. Quiet and convenient for our needs. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for TownePlace Suites Burlington Williston

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I have stayed at the Towne Place Suites many times.... before the renovation... during the renovation.... and after the renovation. I have stayed in many hotels and motels across the United States. The Towne Place Suites is an excellent hotel for the price you pay. It is not a five-star hotel, but you don't pay a five-star hotel price.The suites are spacious and clean. Everything is brand new. The staff is friendly and helpful. The corner rooms on the top floor are the best choice.They are the most quiet spaces in the hotel. If I were planning a luxury vacation, I would not stay at the Marriott Suites. If I need a room for a night or two to avoid driving home in a Vermont snowstorm, the Towne Place Suites is perfectly perfect.

Room Tip: Corner rooms on third floor in either building will be the quietest.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Very affordable, and you get more than you pay for! Suites are very large, and newly renovated. Each suite has a nice little kitchen, desk for working, and a good-sized bathroom. Warm and cozy, and staff are very helpful. There is an indoor pool and little gym on site -- but you can also get a (free!) pass for a full services gym which is only a 5 min drive away! Breakfast is included. I stay here every time I come to Burlington, and I've never been disappointed. Only drawback is that you need to have a car... Taxis are available, but you can't really walk to any restaurants or shops.

Room Tip: #233 is very quiet...at the end of the hallway in the back.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Overall good hotel. I chose to stay on a high floor. I was glad we did. It was quiet and mostly the hotel was filled with families. This was a holiday weekend. I was unaware that this was a pet friendly facility. However, I was not disturbed by any of the dogs that were on site.

Each suite comes with a full kitchen which was convenient. The room was also very spacious. Everything operated as expected. No issues with the room. Cleaning attendants also washed the dishes which was an unexpected surprise. Thank you!

The manager Ashley was excellent. We checked in on Friday mid-day which was smooth. The only disappointment was the breakfast. It was very limited with a choice of cereal yogurt, muffins, or bagels. I've been to other express hotels and have had a much larger selection. There are a few local choices for breakfast such as Friendly's, Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks. You are very limited if you would like to eat breakfast at 7am as many places do not open until 8am.

I would return if I was in the area visiting as this extended stay hotel is conveniently located just off Rt 89 with many stores, restaurants, and shops in the immediate vicinity and only 10 minutes to downtown Burlington and within 30 minutes to Bolton Valley Ski Resort. Great ride down Rt. 2 to either location.

Room Tip: Choose a room on a high floor.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 7, 2014

I had booked a two bedroom suite for four adults. I booked it online at this property, only to arrive and be told that they did not even have such a thing, and that the price I had paid online was more than they charge. It took a 30 minute phone call to get my credit card reversed the difference. The staff was kind and gracious and put us in two adjoining rooms in an effort to effect a two bedroom suite. The rooms themselves were pretty decent, and very clean, with a nice kitchen area. But the pantry and breakfast areas left much to be desired, and the place was noisy!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Ashley C, Manager at TownePlace Suites Burlington Williston, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2014

Dear LisaE3,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us.

I would like to offer my most sincere apologies that our property did not meet all your expectations during your stay.

It's great to hear that you enjoyed our newly remodeled rooms and found the cleanliness to be exceptional. We are excited to provide our guest with a brand new stay!

I understand there is some confusion with the reservation you made and the rooms you were provided with as this property does include two-bedroom suites. We are always striving to exceed expectations and conquer areas of improvment. I would like to discuss your experience with us more in depth to learn how we can. Please feel free to call the hotel at 802-872-5900, and ask for Ashley.

Warm Regards,

TownePlace Suites by Marriott Team

Reviewed December 11, 2013

Noisy. Rooms are not well insulated, I could hear the guy in the room above me on the phone. Staff is sooooo welcoming and friendly, and hotel rooms are very spacious and comfortable. Lots of little amenities that make things easier, and conveniently located close to shops and restaurants. Great place to stay for business travelers, AND its pet friendly. Just NOISY.

Room Tip: Stay on the top floors if you want less noise!
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 9, 2013

I travel to the Burlington Vermont year-round and have options when picking a hotel. My first option is always the Townplace Suites. The staff, Ashley, Karen, Elizabeth, and Pixie are ALWAYS welcoming. I can be a bit picky and they always make every effort to be accommodating. The newly renovated rooms are spacious and clean. The kitchen is perfectly organized. The beds are comfortable. There new additional patio area that I did not have a change to enjoy before the snow will surely be enjoyed next year. The patio and outdoor grills allow for a wonderful small gather after long day. Lastly, the am breakfast is the cherry on the cake! I would highly recommend this hotel. jc

Room Tip: No restaurant or room service.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Williston
Fairfield Inn Burlington Williston
Green Mountain Suites Hotel
Green Mountain Suites Hotel
#2 of 12 in South Burlington
Sheraton Burlington Hotel
Sheraton Burlington Hotel
#4 of 8 in Burlington
Best Western Plus Windjammer Inn & Conference Center
Best Western Plus Windjammer Inn...
#3 of 12 in South Burlington
Courtyard Burlington Williston
Sonesta ES Suites Burlington

Been to TownePlace Suites Burlington Williston? Share your experiences!