All reviewsfull kitchenfront deskloft suitesonesta esnice kitchenan extended staypool and jacuzzifire pitconvenient locationliving areahome away from homeking bedbreakfast roomcomplimentary breakfastgreat roomfireplaceburlington
Reviewed August 9, 2018

My first room smelled like cat urine, it had a loud rattling air conditioner, and dead bugs in multiple places. I asked to be switched into another room. The second room had a disgusting bathtub with brown smears all over it there was also no soap in the room. Couldn't get out of there fast enough.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Sonesta
1  Thank dalich1993
Rebecca B, Front Office Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

Dear dalich1993,

Thank you for staying with us and taking time to review our hotel. I am terribly sorry to hear that your stay was anything less than perfect. I ask you to please reach out to me so that we may discuss your stay further. I can be reached at 802.878.2001 or by email at RBarlow@sonesta.com . Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you. Until then, safe travels.

Warm Regards

Rebecca Barlow
Sonesta ES Suites Burlington, VT

Reviewed July 17, 2018

This was a great hotel for our visit to the Vermont Quilt Festival. The kitchen was an added perk, and the room felt like a little apartment. I would be happy to return to this property in the future. It was clean and comfortable.

Room Tip: Kitchen is great if you don't want to eat out!
Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Rebecca B, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for the wonderful review. We look forward to hosting you the next time you are in town.

Rebecca Barlow
Sonesta ES Suites, Burlington VT
Rbarlow@sonesta.com | 802-324-6866

Reviewed July 10, 2018

The only reason why I would go back to Burlington, Vermont is because of this place. Everything was lovely, from the food to the hospitality. It really was home away from home for me! Thank you guys so much for everything.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed July 10, 2018

the staff was very helpful and not pushy in all aspects of our stay. ease of parking/access to our room was at any time(although not in front of our room sometimes), a very short walk. Less than a mile or two, to shopping or eating and services. A pleasant greeting to wake up and see a small portion of the Green Mountains to start the day

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed July 10, 2018

Have stayed here numerous times and the staff is always friendly and helpful. Breakfast is ok and they have a few nights with a few appetisers etc. Overall its clean and getting a room with a fireplace in the cooler months is definitely a bonus!!!

Room Tip: Lower floors may be a bit noisy buy since there are no elevators you don't have to negotiate stairs if you have heavy luggage.
Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family