“Very bad experience...”
Review of Elixir Restaurant

Elixir Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Elixir Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Contemporary American Cuisine
gcilley
“Very bad experience...”
Reviewed April 5, 2008

My friends and I recently went to elixir in a group of about 8 people and we found it to be a very bad experience.

While we were promptly seated (we had a reservation) the service was incredibly slow. We ordered nearly an hour after we were seated and then the food was brought out in a trickle. This left some people waiting around for 15 minutes.

All in all, we paid way too much to eat way too little and it took way too long.

Windsor, VT
“Get your ticket...a don't miss experience.”
Reviewed March 19, 2008

I needed a second face to contain my smile. This place is the ultimate dining venue with an exquisite culinary and service staff. The moment I walked in, I was greated and promply seated. I knew I was in for an everlasting experience. When I found out they served a Tapes menu, speciality martinis and had live music every night, I knew this was a destination I would soon visit again.