Used to be an econolodge. They have renovated one side. Ask for the new side and your room will be fine.
Microwave, new carpet, new beds and bedding. No frills, but for the price it's right.
The older side can be hit or miss and I wouldn't stay there for more than 70 bucks a night.
The pool area is okay. It used to be nasty...I think they recently cleaned up, power washed, and lit it up a bit more for night time.
Bottom line, The New side is nice, the old side....stay at your own risk. The pool area is okay. If you are looking to crash and go....great. If you are looking for a nice place to stay with the family for a week....this may not be the place.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your White River Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White River Hotel White River Junction
- Econolodge White River Junction
- Econo Lodge White River Junction
- White River Junction Econo Lodge