I have stayed at the White River Inn and Suites for several years before the construction started when the office was up front in the "old" part. On average, I stay there 15-18 times a year at a longstanding business traveler rate which is/was the same price year round. I was there during busy times and there in slow times. They always had my business and I was a loyal customer. Place has always been clean and comfortable and still is, however, the construction workers have turned it into their personal club. They smoke where they aren't supposed to, noisy, taking 2 spots to park one vehicle - complete disregard for others and nothing is done about it. When checking out today The White River Inn thanked me for my business by more than doubling my rate to $149.99 per night! No explanation of why the rates when up almost double. Seriously? Ridiculous. I will stay elsewhere. The clerk, Mary, was obviously uncomfortable with telling me the news and seemed upset.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your White River Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White River Hotel White River Junction
- Econolodge White River Junction
- Econo Lodge White River Junction
- White River Junction Econo Lodge