You get what you pay, in this case I'd say we paid a little to much. Ok I don't expect much from an Econo Lodge to bigin with, and I would stay in one normally, but my in-laws were told this was the best place to stay if you were going in the hopital [not even close].
The outside of the building hasn't been updated since it was a HoJo. The rooms and the hall way smelled just awfull, and they sprayed some sort of sent to cover up the smell, but that just made it worse. Our blanket [yes more than one] had burn wholes in them [funny to find in a non smoking hotel]. There was one handicap parking space for the whole property [I think that's a zoning issue]. The lady at the front desk was outside smoking when we got there, and she told me to wait, she'd be in when she finished.
Although I didn't find any evendence I felt all night like I had stuff crawling on me. There are much better place in the area, don't make the mistake of staying here.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your White River Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White River Hotel White River Junction
- Econolodge White River Junction
- Econo Lodge White River Junction
- White River Junction Econo Lodge