“Outstanding hotel with great service!!!”

White River Inn and Suites
Reviewed May 1, 2013

This hotel has outstanding service within a wonderful building! I love this place...full continental breakfast every morning with complimentary coffee at all times, free daily paper, and cleaning services 3 times per week! And who doesn't love the complimentary homemade cookies every afternoon?

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank lizzywoo

Reviewed April 18, 2013

We had an amazing experience at the White River Inn and Suites. Everyone was friendly and extremely accomodating. Our room was immaculate and it was kept that way through the duration of our stay. Housekeeping (Darlene) was amazing! We had left just for a few hours and they came in to clean and left it looking just as spotless as it was when we arrived. The General Manager (Allisyn) introduced herself and told us to let her know if we had any problems or if we needed anything. It was obvious that the staff here aims to please and tries very hard to make sure your stay is a positive experience. I would recommed this hotel to anyone looking for a great place to stay in the White River Junction area or even just a getaway for a few days. We will definitely be back!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 8, 2013

When on arriving to the inn Craig was wonderful Allisyn welcome us and said if there was anything we can do just ask. The room was clean housekeeping was done every day. I meet head of housekeeping she was nice and was in breaskfast she asked how was our stay was. I think she mention it.Thank you mangment and staff for a great stay.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank hereisde
Reviewed April 3, 2013

I have lived in this hotel for two months, and then left it for several weeks. I am now back staying here again. I can not imagine staying at another hotel. For my job, I have the choice to chose to live in an apartment or any nearby hotel from my job. I chose this hotel again because of the friendly staff here and they continue to do an excellent job with keeping my room clean. First I would love to thank Ashleigh, Craig, Tom, John, Mary, Diane, Julie, Darlene for all taking care of all my needs as a customer. You do not have to wait for any of these staff members to initiate a conversation with you. They are all friendly, laid back, and professional employees at the White River Inn, in Vermont. I know that there are more staff members that I usually communicate with but I can not remember all their names:(
I really like the choices of foods that they serve for breakfast. Every night there are fresh baked cookies available for all to eat. They always keep a bowl of apples in the lobby. I stay in one of the rooms on the first floor. This room is extremely huge. Your room is cleaned three days a week, and if you do not want to be bothered that often, then you can hang on your door, "do not disturb" door sign. Each room has two televisions. If you do not have a laptop then are two computers including a printer located in the lobby that you can use. I really do not like carpet much, so this hotel was perfect for me in that sense because there is carpet only in the room. My home is 15 hours away from this place, and I really enjoy living here. If I had to live in Vermont forever, then definitely I can see myself living at this hotel. And I am not a hotel type of person:) I really can not believe how spacious the hotel rooms are at this place . The manager, Allyson is so friendly, and kind. I had a personal problem, and Ashleigh, one of the ladies at the front desk told Allyson that I needed help. So I wanted to thank Allyson and Ashleigh for showing me much kindness. And thanks to them both for helping me and being so concerned.:) Another employee I mentioned earlier is Craig. He is so friendly. I feel like he is an older brother to me:) The guy, John or tom who cooks the breakfast food really loves his job. You can see it in him and all the other names I mentioned and the ones who I did not mentioned. I don't have any complaints about this place. I know that when you stay here, then you will feel like your stay was outstanding in so many ways.

Room Tip: I think that the rooms on the first floor are bigger.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 26, 2013

while going home from a long day of driving we stopped in at the white river inn& suited. it is beautiful well clean very nice people who cares how we were and what bring us to the area and they were very helpful Allisyn the gm came out and and said welcome that said a lot to my husband and i we meet darlene,jeff and miss mary . they treated us like we were family the kids loved the heated pool the beds were soft and the room was very clean

Room Tip: try it and you will be back
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank mandy k
Reviewed March 25, 2013

OK I'm going to give you an honest assessent, so here it goes:

PRO
1- very kind staff, friendly, A+
2- breakfest was great, good offerings, tasty, and it was included!
3- pool was warm, clean, and the area was very nice and well done.
4- location is ideal, very close to the highways. We skied Burke the first day, Stratton the next.
5- room size was good. We were in the 300 series rooms (1st floor).
6- halways were clean and carpet looked good
7- room was clean, tv worked well, some nice extra seating
8- price was amazing - tremendous value
9- comfortable bedding

CON
1- some of the work done is a bit shody. And example: moldings were properly attached in places, paint spatters, etc. I would suggest they hire better workers when doing repairs/upgrades.
2- room was clean, but not perfectly clean. went to use a pen and it was sticky. under the bed wasn't spotless either. I am very picky, and it was clean enough for me and I wouldn't hesitate to stay again. I'm just trying to be honest.
3- NO HOT TUB! - this was my #1 complaint. Pool area is gorgeous but a hottub after a day of skiing would've been icing on the cake.

I really liked this hotel, and will be staying again in the future. The Pro's definatly outweigh the cons, and as I stated before, the value was incredible. It's hard to be picky at the price point I paid, but as I said, I'm just trying to be honest. The staff was incredible and very friendly. The overall appearance of the hotel was very nice. The lobby and pool area were very clean. All in all, a great stay.

Room Tip: Some first floor rooms facing the parking lot have sliding glass doors - would be VERY convienient t...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank pauldotcom
Reviewed March 21, 2013

WHile traveling on business I stayed at the White River Inn & Suites. The General Manager Allisyn Richards and her staff (like Craig and Mary) couldn't do enough to make my stay more enjoyable. The suite was extremely comfortable and the business center had a hard wired computer, fax, copier and scanner that I used extensively.

Breakfast was awesome, every morning there was a hot and cold breakfast available and the selection was extensive. I received a complementry local and national newspaper. The gift shop was stocked to capacity with a wide aray of dinner items and snacks as well as personal care items.

Just about every day the General Manager Allisyn greeted me and asked if there was anyhting more she and her staff could do to make my stay more enjoyable. Every afternoon during the week there were fresh baked cookies at the desk. Allisyn's staff went well above and beyond. If your in the area for business or pleasure I highly recommend the White River Inn & Suites. They also have Wi-Fi and a heated indoor swimming pool that is open from the early morning to late night. The fireplace in the lobby makes this place cozy.

I want to thank Allisyn, Craig, Mary and the rest of the staff for constantly going above and beyond.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near White River Junction
Holiday Inn Express & Suites White River Junction
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Whi...
#3 of 8 in White River Junction
Fireside Inn & Suites
Fireside Inn & Suites
#4 of 7 in Lebanon
Fairfield Inn & Suites White River Junction
Fairfield Inn & Suites White Riv...
#4 of 8 in White River Junction

Been to White River Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!