“Outstanding staff and services”

White River Inn and Suites
Reviewed May 26, 2012

I was staying at the White River Inn & Suites for six weeks while receiving treatment at the VA Hospital. THe staff was very caring and helpful. Every morning there was a hot and cold full breakfast served in the lobby. The front desk staff are very social and informative. On the weekend it's boring but the staff always has information on whats happening in the area. I want to thank everyone there for making my stay as comfortable as possible while I was away from my family for such a long time.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Bob W

Reviewed May 20, 2012

Ive been working on the road on and off for 3o years now and have NEVER felt so welcome like i have here. From management to front desk personnal to house keepers and breakfast hostess, all very friendly and cordial, all go the extra mile to accomadate you! Highly recomend to any and all travelers!!!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Douglas B
Reviewed May 20, 2012

I was traveling through the area for work when my vehicle had broken down. I had a very long day so as you can imagine I was ready for something positive to happen for me. I was reffered to the White River Inn and Suites by the garage where my vehicle was being worked on. When I arrived to the Front Desk to get a room the gentlemen working was nothing but kind and understanding. As the day went on I noticed that the staff seemed to all want to exceed expectations. When ever I needed assistance I got it with out any hesitation. The managment team really knows how to make your stay like you were at home. I cannot say enough wonderful things about this place just a thank you to all the staff who turned my frown upside down.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Darcell C
Reviewed April 24, 2012

My family and myself were in the area to visit my Daughter who is attending College near by, when we had found this hidden treasure. From the moment we walked in the amosphere felt very warm and inviting. The Front Desk Staff was nothing but accomodating. The Housekeeping staff were wonderful about re-stocking and cleaning up our room. This Hotel can be used for anything! A Romantic getaway, work or family visits. The location is perfectly located around all kinds of hiking trails, historical sites and is located right off the interstate. I would recomend this place to anyone. Never judge a book by it's cover!

Room Tip: Choose the Suites they were absolutely Gorgeous! They are new too!
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 20, 2012

I needed a temporary residence and this has been more than I could have ever hoped for. I heard it was a great place but it's above and beyond any realistic expectations. My family loved that I was here with such great and welcoming staff, nothing like I've ever seen, you feel like part of the family here. Service is great and the pool is a nice benefit. My only complaint is not being able to stay longer. I've never met such a woderful group of people and so welcoming, you just feel good being here. I've never enjoyed a place more and I can't say enough good about the staff. I would recommend this place to anyone. And they would thank me.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed April 19, 2012

I originally came to VT to visit the nearby Dartmouth College for my elder daughter with my 13 year old daughter as well, but the experience became a wonderful vacation due to the Hotel and attractions. The service was amazing! The manager was extremely friendly and kind supplying everything needed. The business center was spacious with several computers with free internet and printing. When the front desk ran out of complimentary pastries the manager made sure to bring out several cookies for my daughter and toothbrushes, etc. were all available. The heated swimming facility was also wonderful. The whole building was fairly new and modern cozy. The moment we arrived we were informed that we had been upgraded to a spacious suite with a kitchen and walk-in closet; we were thrilled! The continental breakfast was impressive and I will always remember this trip due to the amazing service at the White River Inn. Thank you for making everything easy and enjoyable :)

Room Tip: Suites facing the west side of the hotel are generally sunnier with the balcony. The second floor wa...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 17, 2012

This hotel is located in scenic White River Junction, Vermont convenient to I-89 and I-91. I highly recommend this hotel. The staff is friendly and professional and the accomodations are great for the price. It's the perfect venue for family and friends during the upcoming Spring and Summer months. My extended stay has been relaxing and comfortable! You will enjoy your stay!!

Mark N.

Room Tip: The rooms have nice patios or balconies to enjoy the sun and take in the view.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Mark N
Also consider these accommodations in or near White River Junction
Holiday Inn Express & Suites White River Junction
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Whi...
#2 of 8 in White River Junction
Comfort Inn
#5 of 8 in White River Junction
Quality Inn at Quechee Gorge
Fairfield Inn & Suites White River Junction
Fairfield Inn & Suites White Riv...
#4 of 8 in White River Junction
Fireside Inn & Suites
Fireside Inn & Suites
#4 of 8 in Lebanon

Been to White River Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!