“Wonderful Experience for my family!”

White River Inn and Suites
Reviewed April 19, 2012

I originally came to VT to visit the nearby Dartmouth College for my elder daughter with my 13 year old daughter as well, but the experience became a wonderful vacation due to the Hotel and attractions. The service was amazing! The manager was extremely friendly and kind supplying everything needed. The business center was spacious with several computers with free internet and printing. When the front desk ran out of complimentary pastries the manager made sure to bring out several cookies for my daughter and toothbrushes, etc. were all available. The heated swimming facility was also wonderful. The whole building was fairly new and modern cozy. The moment we arrived we were informed that we had been upgraded to a spacious suite with a kitchen and walk-in closet; we were thrilled! The continental breakfast was impressive and I will always remember this trip due to the amazing service at the White River Inn. Thank you for making everything easy and enjoyable :)

Room Tip: Suites facing the west side of the hotel are generally sunnier with the balcony. The second floor wa...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed March 17, 2012

This hotel is located in scenic White River Junction, Vermont convenient to I-89 and I-91. I highly recommend this hotel. The staff is friendly and professional and the accomodations are great for the price. It's the perfect venue for family and friends during the upcoming Spring and Summer months. My extended stay has been relaxing and comfortable! You will enjoy your stay!!

Mark N.

Room Tip: The rooms have nice patios or balconies to enjoy the sun and take in the view.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Mark N
Reviewed January 23, 2012

I cannot say enough good things about this hotel. Our car broke down and we were dropped off here for the night. Immediately upon entering, Craig behind the counter made me and my 2 small children feel so welcome and safe. He went above and beyond the call of duty as far as I'm concerned. In fact, every staff member we came into contact with was very friendly and helpful. Our room, while not fancy, was very clean, had cable TV and the beds were quite comfortable. The continental breakfast was a God-send and very well stocked. My kids thought we were on vacation because they got to go swimming in the awesome pool on site. I will definitely spend the night here again if traveling in VT, and I highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
6  Thank BostonTiffanyG
Reviewed January 14, 2012

We were extremely impressed with the cleanliness of our room and the comfort of our suite. The staff were most accommodating and friendly and went out of their way to make us feel comfortable as we ended up being stranded during a storm on route home. We would highly recommend this facility to anyone who looking for a comfortable and affordable accommodation. Remember to pack your swim suit and enjoy their beautiful heated indoor pool. After a swim, you may enjoy a most delicious breakfast!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank jackie g
Reviewed January 6, 2012

I have spent 6 weeks at this Motel and have had an excellent experience.

Below are my comments:

Location: Excellent. RIght off of the Interstates and by VA Hospital
Price: Mid Range and reasonable
Rooms: Excellent. Undergoing upgrades but even though mine was an older one, was immaculate
Service: Outstanding. Truly above and beyond
Breakfast: Continental and more than adequate
Internet: No issues experienced with wireless. Business cener across street was well equipped

In short, very well done and I recommend this hotel wholeheartedly.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank jeff w
Reviewed November 1, 2011

I was a single, solo female traveler, residing in WRJ for my medical school residency. At first, everything was OK until I came home from work one day and found one of my suitcases stolen that contained all of my personal travel documents (of which I'm a foreigner), electronics, personal items, a significant amount of money and extra set of car keys. The staff was of absolutely no help. I was initially more concerned that I would find my car to be stolen as well and raised my concern to the staff, but I was instructed to just leave the car in the parking lot at my own risk. Furthermore, I was told to report the incident to the police at my own discretion.

To make a long story short, I have yet to recover all my lost items. There were no signs of forced entry, so the perpetrator had to have had access to my room. (Not to mention that money was also stolen from a second suitcase). The keycard to my door was supposed to be read, but conveniently, mechanical components were missing that had to be ordered. Safes are not available with this hotel, nor are there security cameras monitoring the entrances to the hotel.

By far the best part of my experience? I was charged for my stay.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
11  Thank Myrrandi
Reviewed October 13, 2011

My stay at White River Inn and Suites has been wonderful! The front desk are always accomodating to any request and service is always with a smile. Housekeeping always does a thorough job cleaning my room/bathroom and when I am in the room they never leave without asking me if I need anything further like more towels/shampoo/paper etc. Their service as well is always with a smile and are upmost professional. My dog and I felt so
welcomed from day one. This entire staff/facilty go above and beyond from Alison and Paula(management-professional with great sense of humor) to front desk (you will LOVE Ms. Mary) to housekeeping (props to my Romanian buddy Andrei) to maintenance (thanks for fixing my fire alarms so quickly Chris!) EVERYONE (and you know I know all of you) in all areas make this facility run smoothly/efficiently 24/7, which is imperative to 5-star service.
DEFINITELY book here for a comfy, warm and friendly stay!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Catherine J
Tika F, Sales at White River Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2011

Thank you so much for your review! It’s nice to hear that our staff is doing a great job. We always try and make everyone feel at home when they stay with us. Having everything you need is important so when all you have to do is ask it makes life that much easier.

I see that your stay started before the pet policy changed. Unfortunately we no longer accept pets starting Sept. 1, 2011. However, I'm happy to see that we were able to accommodate you before the recent change.

It makes me happy to hear good things about our hotel. It tells me that we are doing what we need to do to make our guests happy. Thank you again for reviewing our hotel and I hope that you will stay with us in the future and even recommend us to your family and friends.

Tika Fisher
Sales

Also consider these accommodations in or near White River Junction
Holiday Inn Express & Suites White River Junction
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Whi...
#3 of 8 in White River Junction
Hampton Inn White River Junction
#1 of 8 in White River Junction
Quality Inn at Quechee Gorge
Fairfield Inn & Suites White River Junction
Fairfield Inn & Suites White Riv...
#4 of 8 in White River Junction
Fireside Inn & Suites
Fireside Inn & Suites
#4 of 7 in Lebanon

Been to White River Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!