I'm writing this review from the Hotel right now. I chose this Hotel as a 1/2 way point to our destination of Okemo Mtn while traveling with our 2 young kids. We booked a 2 room King Suite. Upon arrival, we entered the room which smelled of INTENSE cigarette smoke. Upon further inspection, the bathroom had clearly not even been cleaned-at all. Hair, toothpaste, and shampoo were all clearly visible. The Front Desk promptly switch our room. Upon entering the 2nd room, there was no smell but alas, the room was filthy! Like obviously not clean at all! Some sort of leftover food in sink, filthy carpet, and salt & bread crumbs & other food all over the counters! I was try flabbergasted. The Front Desk was surprised to see me again. Now I'm typing this review from our THIRD room. There is no smell, it's certainly not clean (black hairs easily visible in bathroom and stuck- on food stuff/crumbs on counters), but I felt it was doable for (1) night. Well I just pulled out the sofa sleeper for my Daughter & guess what I found? Bottle caps, crumbs, crackers & trash. Blanket in closet loaded with cigarette burns. Now I know why a 2 room king suite with a full kitchen is $155 bucks a night. STAY AWAY. I know I will. I'd rather be in a 10 square foot room that was clean than a filthy one as large as this. I just hope a get some sleep tonight and nothing bites me in this bed. So Gross!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites White River Junction, VT is just what you need when you re on the move! Conveniently located at the junction of Interstate 91 and Interstate 89, this 100% smoke free hotel is the perfect place to call home while traveling on business trips, family vacations, or for the long term visitor to the Upper Valley. While located in close proximity to local businesses, including Dartmouth College, Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, VA Hospital, Timken Aerospace, Tele Atlas, King Arthur Flour, and Thermal Dynamics, other area attractions include Quechee Gorge, Simon Pearce, Montshire Museum, as well as Killington, Okemo and Sunapee ski mountains. Our finely appointed guest rooms feature microwaves, mini-fridges, kitchenettes, free high-speed wireless Internet, access to our guest laundry facilities, business center, exercise room, underground parking, free Express Start breakfast, and much more. The White River Junction Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites' central location allows guests to visit both Vermont and New Hampshire attractions, including ski areas, fall foliage tours, state parks, tax free shopping, and museums. Guests can lounge by the fire in our beautiful great room, or relax and read in our cozy library. We re here, ready with all you need to make your trip to White River Junction a success. We re the Holiday Inn Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites White River Junction reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites White River Junction
- Holiday Inn White River Junction
- White River Junction Holiday Inn