Holiday Inn Express & Suites White River Junction
Comfort Inn(White River Junction)
$104
$149
White River Inn and Suites(White River Junction)
$120
$116
$134
Super 8 White River Junction(White River Junction)
$71
Hotel Coolidge(White River Junction)
$119
$95
$121
$118
$89
$79
All reviewsunderground parkingcovered parkingpancake machinefull kitchencinnamon bunsking suitehi expressparking lotseparate bedroomstandard roomdartmouth collegeyogurtpull out couchnew hampshirehotel breakfastroom was largesized bed
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

I stayed in White River Junction during my way down from Montreal towards Boston.
All is well kept. I've been upgraded in a suite and the staff nave been very kind, more than expected. Breakfast included in the rate and a good One.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Gabriele G
Sarah B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites White River Junction, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Thank you so much for your comments! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you choose us again for your lodging needs while visiting the Upper Valley!

Reviewed August 10, 2013

This was a last-minute stay as I was driving down I-91. The hotel was your standard Holiday Inn Express. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were nice. I like the Holiday Inn pillows; however, I think they need to update their mattresses. Their continental breakfast was nice as that level of breakfast goes. They have Keurig coffee makers in the room, which is a nice touch. Certainly, a nice place to stay if you are in the Lebanon or Hanover area.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Sarah B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites White River Junction, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

BLT1991 Thank you for writing a review of our property, we appreciate your feedback. I'm glad you found our rooms and staff amenable, I will look into the matress situation, I appreciate you bringing it to my attention.

Thank you!

Reviewed August 4, 2013

The hotel staff were friendly and professional. Breakfast was basic and good continental style. Plenty of parking. We did find one stained pillow and an empty wine bottle under the sink. Several stray crayons under a chair were also forgotten by the staff.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites White River Junction, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Dear elowry,

Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We appreciate your nice comment regarding our staff and breakfast.

However, We’re sorry we fell below your expectation regarding housekeeping. We will address this point. I assure you the feedback of our hotel will be reviewed and most certainly forwarded to the appropriate departments. We take the confidence our guests place in us very seriously and work diligently to rectify any unsatisfactory experiences. We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Orlando A.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Maureen at the front desk provided exceptional support, as did the entire staff the full five days of my stay. Housekeeping staff was available and friendly. The staff really made this place; they could not have been more helpful. A+ for the whole crew.

Room has microwave, fridge, hairdryer, iron and ironing board; ample wardrobe space; comfortable bed and pillows. Hoorah, the room windows open. There's a Citgo on the corner. Restaurant is bed-and-breakfast style with coffee, oatmeal and fruit available all day.

The work-out room is basic (just treadmill equipment; closed at 10pm) and the pool is in the building across the parking area. That's great for a business guest: the pool is accessible, but the Holiday Inn building itself doesn't get the pool traffic.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

LeehallJD, on behalf of my staff may I say a big thank you for sharing your thoughts with thr tripadvisor community. My staff works very hard to give each guest a relaxing and genuine experience, I am glad we were able to meet and exceed your expectations of customer service.

Thank you again!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Our first impressions as we stepped into the hotel were good, just as we expected the place to be. The rooms appeared fresh and well stocked. Though the pool was located 2 buildings away, it was well maintained and worth walking for.

We stayed for 2 nights. As we returned on our second night, we noticed that the bed was not made. The room wasn't cleaned well and appeared as if the housekeeping staff had only breezed through it. We have been to other Express hotels, but this treatment was a first for us. It was too late for us to let the staff come in to clean up at that time. So on our second evening we didn’t feel like happy campers anymore.

It is time to get the showers upgraded as they appeared pretty dated. The kitchenette was functional, with basic crockery and utensils. The breakfast spread near the lobby was basic too.

The reception staff member was friendly and helpful with the nearby dinner options.

It is good to evaluate all the options in this town as there is no dearth of hotels to stay in the area

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank nyusual
Sarah B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites White River Junction, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

bengaluru, Thank you for taking the time to review our property. While I am happy to hear that our staff and our property were satisfactory, I am dismayed to hear that your experience was not 100% genuine.

We strive to make every guest's stay comfortable and relaxed, I have spoken to the appropriate staff to get this issue remedied, and I hope you will give us another chance to provide excellent service upon your next stay with us.

Thank you again for your valuable feedback!