Holiday Inn Express & Suites White River Junction
Comfort Inn(White River Junction)
$104
$149
White River Inn and Suites(White River Junction)
$120
$116
$134
Fairfield Inn
Super 8 White River Junction(White River Junction)
$71
Hotwire.com
Hotel Coolidge(White River Junction)
$119
$95
$121
$118
$89
$79
All reviewsunderground parkingcovered parkingpancake machinefull kitchencinnamon bunsking suitehi expressparking lotseparate bedroomstandard roomdartmouth collegeyogurtpull out couchnew hampshirehotel breakfastroom was largesized bed
Reviewed May 23, 2013

The desk clerk made us feel very welcome when we arrived on a miserable rainy day. The room was clean, comfortable and tastefully decorated. The in room microwave and refrigerator are very important features when we travel. Our room had a sliding glass door that opened to a small balcony. In spite of the rain we did appreciate a bit of fresh air but could not do that long because of the noise of the traffic which amazingly could not be heard when we closed the door. It was wonderful that the breakfast was ready at 6AM though not scheduled till 6:30. The hostess was very helpful. Our big disappointment was that the internet in the entire hotel did not work and specifically we found that we could not connect from our room when the internet was in service. In the morning we used the business center when the internet was working.

Room Tip: We enjoyed the room with the small balcony and sliding glass door but it is small...don't expect to sit out there.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 786Richard
Sarah B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites White River Junction, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2013

786Richard - Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review of our property. We value our guest's feedback and appreciate your comments about the hotel and your stay.

I apologize that we were not able to get you connected to the internet in your room, but I am glad our business center worked for you during your stay. I have passed along your comments to the front desk staff about your check in experience. We strive to make our guests feel welcome and relaxed, I am glad to hear you recieved that signature service upon your arrival.

We hope to see you again on your next trip through the area, and please do not hesitate to call on our staff upon check in to help set up your computer if needed.

Thank you!

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Was on the 2nd floor which are suites, very spacious, 2 rooms with 2 TVs and a full kitchen. The continential breakfast was very nice with fresh fruit.

Service was very nice, cookie plate at the front desk every afternoon, front desk co-workers were extremely friendly.

Fitness room needs weights and more cardio equipment. Just 1 treadmill.

Room Tip: ask for 2nd floor suite
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank SALEM_JOHN
Sarah B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites White River Junction, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

As a top contributer, SALEM_JOHN, I really appreciate your kind words about our property.

Thank you for sharing your experience with our larger suites with the tripadvisor community! We also offer a skylight feature suite on the fourth floor which you may want to look into on your next trip through the area.

I have shared your comments with my staff, it's always great to hear when your hard work is noticed. Thank you again for taking the time to send a review!

Reviewed May 8, 2013

There are not a lot of good options which are reasonablly priced around the Upper Valley (this general region of Vermont and New Hampshire), and thankfully this Holiday Inn Express meets the need.

Past stays my family and I have stayed at 'Hanover Inn', 'Holiday Inn' of Springfield, 'Holiday Inn Resort' of Ascutney, and a couple of other places around. This hotel - for the money - is tough to beat.

The in-room Keurig is a nice touch. I hate how many mid-scale hotels still offer in-room coffee pots... (shudder). The room was massively expansive in size and with the high ceiling I felt I had more than enough room. The 'smart' amenities although known are always a nice standard.

Cookies at check-in, yes please. Expansive and well laid out breakfast, indeed, thank you. All the Holiday Inn Express goodies offered here, including special 'Priority Club' extras, as available like upgrades and the nice bottle of water and snack. A manager's reception would be nice, and a pool for this hotel rather than one at the neighboring hotel might seem in better taste. I have visited the pool during one visit, however let's remember this hotel is in Vermont... not exactly the sort of place strolling from one building to swim then back to your hotel room dripping wet is a 'good' idea. Parking available surrounding the hotel and also under is a nice extra.

Staff were friendly and although on occasion not always at the front desk, were quick to pop from around the corner and greet. I was always happy with their knowledge of the area and insight into points of interest. Their lobby has a nice arrangement of tourist ideas. (Make sure to visit the Montshire Museum, stroll along Dartmouth College sights in Hanover, check out Westin's Country Store, ski about anywhere - especially Okemo of Ludlow, VT, and be ready to keep filling the gas tank as everything in the region seems spread out).

My family loves visiting the area, where we have extended family, and thus we have had the pleasure to visit on more than one occasion. This is our 'Upper Valley' home.

Room Tip: The pool... is in another building... at another hotel. Yes... another hotel. 'Sister property' is how the staff mentioned it. Weird. About the only drawback of the place.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank NewSouthernYankee
Sarah B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites White River Junction, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

NewSouthernYankee, What a thoughtful review! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your stay.

At the Holiday Inn Express we like to say our guests "Stay Smart", and it looks as though you were able to do just that. I'm delighted to hear that our staff was so attentive and thoughtful. Its wonderful to hear that your Priority Club experience was a great one, we value your loyalty.

I really enjoy getting suggestions from our guests on how we can improve our service, I appreciate you giving us feedback about what we could do to improve your next stay.

Thank you again for taking the time to review our peoperty, we hope to see you back in teh future!

Reviewed May 8, 2013

For my son's graduation we took the whole family up to Vermont. We chose this hotel from online reviews and could not have picked better. Our rooms were very clean the whole place was clean.Check in was done in a flash our extra cots were brought up within 5 mins. Getting there was easy could see the sign from the exit ramp.The underground garage was very convenient we had my son's belongings in the truck so backing up to the garage wall provided a extra bit of security. Every employee was very attentive and seem happy to fill any request.I would stay here anytime I'm in the area.

Room Tip: Go for the upgraded 2 room suites worth the extra.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank sexytable
Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

Rooms were not clean hair in the bed and shower do the housekeeping staff can't see then get out but breaskfast was great front desk john was great amber was nicethe front desk manger was loud and rude in what I saw to her staff.Allisyn made sure I got fruit thank you.

• Stayed: April 2013
Sarah B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites White River Junction, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

hereisde, I truly appreciate you taking the time to share your recent stay with the TripAdvisor community. I'm happy that you found Amber, John and Allisyn's service exemplary, I have shared your comments with them.

The Holiday Inn Express and Suites White River strives to give it's guests a comfortable and genuine stay, I apologize that we did not create that experience for you. I would love the opportunity to make this right with you. I have sent you a private message to discuss further how we can be of service.