We stayed here this past weekend for two nights. We booked two rooms through Priceline and were able to get in for $65 a night. One room was a suite with two queen sized beds and a sitting area and kitchenette. The other was a standard room with a king sized bed. The suite was huge although the design was odd. The was an entire space under the eave of the roof that just kind of sat there, empty. The bathrooms in both rooms were large and clean. The suite was equipped with a Keurig coffee maker, the other room with a standard four cup coffee maker.
The staff was efficient and polite. Our check in was quick and painless, one glitch was that we had to re-check in the second day because of the way Priceline books the rooms. They have breakfast in a sitting area off of the lobby. It is standard American style Continental breakfast. One treat was that they have a pancake machine, unfortunately it was out of sevice on day two.
There is a parking garage under the hotel with limited space, we were able use the garage as the hotel was not full.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites White River Junction, VT is just what you need when you're on the move! Conveniently located at the junction of Interstate 91 and Interstate 89, this 100% smoke free, newly renovated hotel is the perfect place to call home while traveling on business trips, family vacations, or for the long term visitor to the Upper Valley. Located in close proximity to local businesses, including Dartmouth College, Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, VA Hospital, Timken Aerospace, Tele Atlas, King Arthur Flour, and Thermal Dynamics, other area attractions include Quechee Gorge, Simon Pearce, Montshire Museum, as well as Killington, Okemo and Sunapee ski mountains. Our finely appointed guest rooms feature microwaves, mini-fridges, kitchenettes, free high-speed wireless Internet, access to our guest laundry facilities, business center, 24 hour exercise room, underground parking, free Express Start breakfast, and much more. The White River Junction Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites' central location allows guests to visit both Vermont and New Hampshire attractions, including ski areas, fall foliage tours, state parks, tax free shopping, and museums. Guests can lounge by the fire in our beautiful great room, or stretch out and relax in our spacious guest rooms. We're here, ready with all you need to make your trip to White River Junction a success. We are the Holiday Inn Express. Welcome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites White River Junction reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites White River Junction
- Holiday Inn White River Junction
- White River Junction Holiday Inn