All reviews stayed here waffles other hotels sofa bed decent place good size the breakfast area road noise breakfast selection minute drive large room cookies would definitely stay here again hotel is located gas station hanover nh nice place to stay
Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

Wanted to visit Simon Pearce in Quechee and King Arthur Flour nearby and the Fairfield Inn checked all of the boxes. Besides the elevator looking a little dirty the rooms were clean and sufficient. Breakfast was fine and the hotel is right at the intersection of 89 and 91. Great location.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 16, 2018

After staying here 4 times in previous years and been pleased; why wouldn’t we stay here again? While it is not a luxury hotel, it is clean, with good rooms and amenities (excellent breakfast buffet, Wi-Fi in rooms & computer access in lobby) and near to 2 interstate highways that take us where we need to go. . The staff is very helpful – front desk, cleaning, breakfast and the price is reasonable. Our stay here is to see family in the local area – which we do yearly and often meet with them in the dining room/lobby of the hotel for group discussions That works very well. So we stay here when in the area and will most likely do it again.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

Like most Fairfield hotels (and I have stayed in a lot) the room was decently appointed and unlike some complaints ours was clean.

If I had any beef (and this is all Fairfield properties) the mattresses just don't cut it. This was one night thankfully so not a big deal.

Very decent place, I would stay again.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

Honestly, I typically stay in Courtyards so not a huge base to compare vs other Fairfields. I was disappointed to be honest. The towels look not quite dirty but slightly sallow..the backsplash on the bathroom has clearly got the remnants of time collecting on it..mildew shower...just - yuck. The fact that it was dated, which usually comes up on my list of items to note, is a total non-issue with this one because to be honest I just can’t even get past the yuck factor.

To be fair - the bed was comfortable, the space was generous with a working refrigerator and a microwave, and there’s a nice lobby that facilitates gathering with friends and family - but for me, if the room feels like it’s unclean, nothing else matters. I will definitely not attempt a do over with this one.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Joseph H, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites White River Junction, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2018

Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to share this review. We welcome any feedback that will shine a light on the areas we must improve as a hotel. With that being said, I'm very sorry that your stay was unsatisfactory. We will address the issues you mentioned internally so future guests don't leave feeling the same way you did.

If you travel though our area again I would be happy to personally handle your reservation to ensure your next stay is a great one.

Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

Great bed and shower. Loved the multiple types of pillows with varied firmness. Everything you need for a good nights sleep including quiet. The curtains don’t actually close, so too much light does come in in the morning. Breakfast was stocked well and hosted by a remarkably cheerful employee! Great job.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business

Thank you for your wonderful review of our property! It is so great to hear that your stay was perfect. I know our Breakfast Host will be happy to read this review as well.

Thanks again and hope to see you soon!