Fairfield Inn & Suites White River Junction
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$140
$119
Comfort Inn(White River Junction)
$89
$122
HIExpress.com
Super 8 White River Junction(White River Junction)
$63
White River Inn and Suites(White River Junction)(Great Value!)
$120
Hotel Coolidge(White River Junction)
$99
$76
$98
$86
$69
All reviewsstayed herewafflesother hotelssofa bedgood sizesitting areathe breakfast areaexercise roomroad noiselarge roomminute drivecookieswould definitely stay here againhotel is locatednew hampshiregas stationacross the river
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I really like Marriott Hotels the best. Reasonably priced and always clean, in good areas and decent breakfast. We found the service very friendly and we had a huge room with a small area with a couch and table. Plenty of outlets to charge all of the electronic devices too. I would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Get a Marriott Credit Card and use this for your travel
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Front desk staff are unhelpful. The hotel is clean and the room is a good size. This hotel is inconvenient to Dartmouth. You must rent a car to get there and rentals are relatively expensive. Stay in Hanover so you have more options to get around.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I usually stick to marriot brands when i travel as i find them reliable. (i avoid the properties that do not provide free wifi though). This hotel is right off the hiway exit with a cluster of others. I agree the entrance has no sign but one can see the hotel from the access road so it is not that hard to get to. The rooms are basic and clean bed is comfortable there is a minifridge which is great and free wifi the free breakfast is average, standard but hey, it's free. The day i checked in the lobby was dirty at 3 pm esp the couch opposite the tv with dirty upholstery, stained. Yuck. I was disappointed that they do not recycle so i bundled up my newspapers and took them home with me so i can recycle This is vermont. I expected more attention to the environment. How hard can it be to recycle?

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Overall great stay at this Fairfield Inn. Stayed here for one night for business. I too am a Marriot rewards member and I found the quality to just what I need to a one night stay. Clean room, comfortable bed, good complimentary breakfast, and nice people. If you're looking for the ritz, this is certainly not the place, but it was definitely a great stay.

My one suggestion would that they make a sign leading into the hotel. It wasn't rocket science to get here, but I small sign would be nice.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I am a loyal Marriott brand customer and when I have to choose between a Marriott brand hotel and other brands, I always pick the Marriott. I chose this hotel for that reason. I was somewhat disappointed in the hotel. It was difficult to find the entrance to the hotel - and frustrating as I could see the hotel from the road. We joked that it was the typical New England "You can't get there from here" Turns out you have to pull into entrance for the Comfort Inn and go around - but there is no sign....put up a sign folks. My room had a very musty smell to it (and I figured out why when I saw the puddle on the bathroom floor after I got out of the shower) and though the room was clean, there were things like the water spots on the shower curtain and also on the underside of the faucet (a pet peeve of mine as my kids always forget to wipe under the faucet when it is their turn to clean the bathroom). Also, as others have stated, the room was very warm. We set the AC at 68 in the bedroom and it was 77 in there. Thankfully the windows opened (though it took me a while to figure out how to open them...perhaps there should be a sign for idiots like me) and it was cool outside so we were able to bring the room to a comfortable sleeping temperature. I was also disappointed that there were no glass glasses in the room - there were two small plastic cups and two coffee cups. We missed the glasses we are used to in the Marriotts we have stayed in in the past. On the plus side, Svetlana, who checked us in was very pleasant and efficient and the breakfast was more than decent.

Room Tip: Our room had a Jacuzzi tub and the shower leaked so the room had a musty smell - so be wary of that,
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple