Fairfield Inn & Suites White River Junction
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
White River Inn and Suites(White River Junction)
View Hotel
Super 8 White River Junction(White River Junction)
View Hotel
Comfort Inn(White River Junction)
View Hotel
Hotel Coolidge(White River Junction)
Quechee Lakes(Quechee)
View Hotel
All reviewsstayed herewafflesother hotelssofa bedgood sizesitting areathe breakfast areaexercise roomroad noiselarge roomminute drivecookieswould definitely stay here againhotel is locatednew hampshiregas stationacross the river
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I stayed two nights at this hotel with my partner this past Saturday April 6th and Sunday, April 7th. Our two-room 3rd floor corner suite was clean and well appointed and very bright. It was spacious although it didn't feel as warm and cozy as the regular king rooms at Fairfield hotels. For my taste, the living room of the suite and the kitchenette/dining area would have had more pictures on the walls and footstools would have been provided to make sitting on the sofa to watch a movie more comfortable and relaxing. There was a second flat screen tv in the bedroom had we wanted to watch a movie there. We enjoyed our stay mainly because our suite being far from the elevator and the ice and vending machines was quiet and felt private and restful which was what we needed. This may also have been because the hotel wasn't even half full. Last but not least, the breakfast choices provided were good and the dining area decor and set up were attractive and practical. As usual, tea, coffee, apples and cookies were available outside of this timeframe.

Room Tip: We had a corner suite on the third floor facing the back which was bright and quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Stayed for two nights when attending a function at a nearby college. It was easy access on and off the highway, once we actually found the hotel. Finding the hotel the first time was a challenge as it shares a driveway with other hotels. The hotel was clean and breakfast was more than adequate (continually restocked). The room was spacious; internet worked fine. Decent value for the price paid.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Stayed there Tuesday March 26, 2013 in room 208 for one night on business. Brand new furniture and facility, very clean and presentable. Bathroom big, clean and lousy shower head. King bed mattress is not being flipped as the right side has a cavity the size of grand canyon. Front desk was friendly, quick and easy to get checked in. Got to room and the wifi was awful, very slow download speed --so I asked for a RJ45 cable and they had just one at the front desk. The clerk said "I think this will work". They were wrong. No connection at all. For the business traveler, we need at decent connection.

Breakfast was okay, oatmeal was runny (" I don't know how to make it because my mother always made it for me as a kid, I hate oatmeal"- was the kitchen attendant's response).

Would stay there again only if the wifi was faster.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Stayed for two nights this past weekend, and were completely happy. Lobby/breakfast area was super-clean and spacious, and breakfast offerings were well-stocked and refilled promptly. Room itself was spotless, quiet, and comfortable. Bathroom was huge. Coffee, tea, and hot cocoa were available day and night, and the breakfast area was quiet and comfortable throughout the day. Every staff member we met was friendly and helpful. Excellent hotel!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 24, 2013

I stayed a week while doing business in West Lebanon, N.H.

There's not much in the area of the hotel, so you have to explore to find food.

Although the room was typical Fairfield, it just didn't feel right for some reason. It seemed a bit grungy, although there were no obvious signs of dirt. It looked like the staff doing the housekeeping were not Fairfield employees but employees of a hired service. I don't think they put the effort into the rooms that Fairfield employees would have, as there were some things during my week stay that weren't attended to well.

The bed was horrible. If I hadn't been working an exhausting night shift, I never would have been able to sleep.

I had a room on the first floor, which didn't feel very safe. But it felt better than the connecting room I was originally given (I wish hotels would stop and think about that when a single female business traveler is checking in).

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business