All reviews complimentary breakfast room was clean other hotels great place to stay fresh fruit convenient location business trip front desk staff waffles visiting dartmouth indoor pool nice stay king bed waffle maker new hampshire would stay here again the breakfast area
Selected filters
Reviewed April 20, 2019 via mobile

As always, I had a great stay. The room and bathroom was spacious with a comfortable bed. The room was clean and well stocked. It was a nice little gym. It is located close to the VA hospital and highway 91.

Date of stay: April 2019
Deborah L, General Manager at Hampton Inn White River Junction, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2019

Good Afternoon.

Thank you for your very kind words regarding the Hampton by Hilton in White River Junction. I will pass this on to my staff because we can attribute your positive review to the wonderful people I get to call my team.

We know you have many choices in this area and we thank you for choosing our hotel.

Happy Travels and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed April 12, 2019

I love staying at this Hampton. I have a bit of a drive and go out of my way to stay here. Front desk staff are friendly and the rooms are very clean. The rooms appear to be recently updated and are very comfortable. Highly recommended!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Travelersteph6,

Thanks so very much for all of your kind words about our hotel. We know that you have many choices when you come to this area and we are very appreciate that you choose to stay at our Hampton by Hilton. The staff will certainly appreciate seeing this positive feedback.

We did finish an interior renovation last October and our staff is very proud of the outcome.

We hope to see you again and in the meantime we wish you happy and safe travels.

Reviewed April 11, 2019

The worst thing is their manager-on-duty is not empowered to make a decision on behalf of a customer without the threat of "management" overturning that decision. Empower your employees! After that, it was noisy (I could hear every sound from the room next door), I nearly broke my toe when I tried to pull the ironing board out of the cluttered closet and the wooden luggage stand fell, and the iron itself was unusable - covered with gunk. I called the front desk twice to get a new one - and no one answered. There were other little things, too, like the breakfast was pretty weak, but those are the main reasons why I will continue to avoid Hampton Inns in general, and this one in particular.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Debi L, General Manager at Hampton Inn White River Junction, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2019

Dear Andy V,

Please let me apologize for the total lack of service during your recent stay. It certainly concerns me that you called you the front desk on and did not connect with the person who was on the desk.

It is not clear from the review what transpired that you felt that the employee was not empowered to make a decision. That information would be very important for me to have in light of the fact that we have a Hampton guarantee that is an integral part of who were are.

On another note, the Hampton breakfast will changing withing the month and at that time you think you will be quite pleased by the new offerings.

Hampton is a great brand and I sincerely hope that your experience at our hotel, will not impact your decision to use other Hilton properties in the future.

If you would care to reach out to me it would be pleasure to assist you in making this right.

Kindest Regards,
Debi Lombardi

Reviewed April 9, 2019 via mobile

Wow a notch above your typical Hampton Inn. Lovely new bright decor lighting and bathroom. Tastefully remodeled Cannot find a better hotel at this price point. Easy check in with professional staff. Highly recommend this hotel while in the area!

Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you so very much for taking the time to review the Hampton by Hilton in White River Junction. We appreciate the kind words and thank you very much for your business. We know there are many choices to stay and we sincerely hope we have the pleasure of hosting you again in the future.

Happy Travels!

Reviewed April 7, 2019

Nice hotel. Close to training center. Good free breakfast. Comfortable bed. Nice room. Pool was nice. Exercise room very nice. Chinese food right up street. W.Lebanon only 5 minutes away. Denny’s, Walmart.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Sean H,

Thank you for taking the time to write this very kind review about the Hampton by Hilton in White River Junction, Vermont. We appreciate your business very much and we hope that we have the pleasure of hosting your stay the next you visit the area.

We hope you had a successful training session with the USPS.

Happy Travels!