“Solid Hampton Inn”

Hampton Inn White River Junction
Lexington, MA
“Solid Hampton Inn”
Reviewed August 14, 2005

Just what you would expect from a Hampton. Friendly and efficient staff, convenient location, clean room, good breakfast buffet. The hotel was full, but quiet nonetheless. Looks like the place was recently rennovated, which always helps. No problems at all.

• Stayed August 2005
2 Thank LexTravel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Harrison, Arkansas
Reviewed June 26, 2005

The room was over 185$ a night the door of our room was chipped and marred ac barely worked. The breakfast food was cold! not good. There was hair on the bathroom floor. We called down to the front desk we couldn't understand the desk clerk. She had an awful speech inpediment. And told us there was nothing that could be done. Don't stay there

• Stayed June 2005
4 Thank dmar
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 26, 2004

At our recent overnight stay (Sept. 25-26, 2004), we were thoroughly enjoying the extensive complimentary breakfast buffet, when Deanna, a VERY friendly employee, asked where our destination was for the day. When I replied we were trying to locate a nearby rail-trail, she provided us with a map and directions!!! Now that is over and above the line of duty! Her boss, Michael, needs to know that she is a precious asset to the hotel:-) Thank you Deanna!

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Central, NJ
Reviewed August 29, 2004

We stayed at the Hampton Inn in White River Junction, Vermont while attending a wedding that was being held in nearby Hanover, NH. The bride and groom had requested a group rate for their guests and all the guests ended up being on the same floor which was very nice.

I was really impressed with the breakfast. It had a wide assortment of muffins. There were several types of cereal. The coffee was very good. To top it off they even offered hot selections. One day it was french toast sticks. Another morning it was sausage, egg, and cheese biscuits.

The hotel staff was very responsive to requests. The bulb was out in the nightlight in the bathroom and that was fixed right away after I mentioned it to the desk.

My daughters loved the indoor pool.

We would stay there again.

5 Thank Twogirlmom
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 8, 2004

I spent one night at this hotel. I was really impressed with the great service. I did not like the first room I received because it was too close to the elevator, and I wanted peace and quiet. So I was given the ultimate , a corner suite. The bathroom was very clean, the suite was in very good shape. I did not feel like I needed to walk around on my toes in order to avoid touching the floor.....like some other places I have stayed. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. The suites have a sleeper sofa also.

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
NYC
Reviewed November 18, 2003

I stayed here as an alternative to the upscale and $$$ Woodstock Inn where my business conference took place. The Hampton Inn is very clean, nice staff, good continental breakfast and off the highway. It is about 10-15 minutes from Quechee-Simon Pearce Restaurant and about 20-25 minutes from Woodstock and 15 minutes from Dartmouth. Definitely up to Hampton Inn standards, not as romantic as theWoodstock Inn, but more practical. Saved a bundle.

7 Thank Alice
Also consider these accommodations in or near White River Junction
Holiday Inn Express & Suites White River Junction
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Whi...
#2 of 8 in White River Junction
White River Inn and Suites
White River Inn and Suites
#5 of 8 in White River Junction
Fairfield Inn & Suites White River Junction
Fairfield Inn & Suites White Riv...
#3 of 8 in White River Junction
#3 of 7 in Lebanon
Hotel Coolidge
Hotel Coolidge
#4 of 8 in White River Junction

Been to Hampton Inn White River Junction? Share your experiences!