“Lobby refurb is nice”

Hampton Inn White River Junction
Reviewed January 27, 2014

I stayed at the Hampton Inn in White River Junction in July and again last week. It had been undergoing a refurb of the lobby and common area and since my last visit it was completed. It is modern, bright and upbeat. The breakfast is a standard Hampton Inn light buffet but fresh and hot.
We stayed with the entire family and have no complaints except one minor thing-the bed has a duvet and a sheet, nothing in between like a light blanket. Hard to regulate your body temp with only two covering choices. Not a big complaint. Room and bathroom clean and as expected and as I wrote the last time, the pool is very clean. Good for kids as it goes from 3 feet deep to only 5 feet deep and it was heated nicely for the frigid (9 below zero) temperature outside. I will stay here again. The hotel is a bit hard to find as it is side by two other hotels and the street signage is not too good, but worth it.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank ed s
Kaylan E, Manager at Hampton Inn White River Junction, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Dear Ed,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay at the Hampton Inn White River Junction. I have good news! The Hampton brand is in the process of updating our bedding standards. Also, we keep a spare blanket in the closet and are always willing to make your bed just the way you like it. I'm so glad you and your family enjoyed your time here. We hope to see you again soon!

Kaylan Easterling
Assistant General Manager
802-296-2800
kaylan.easterling@hilton.com

Reviewed January 27, 2014

We frequently stay at this Hampton Inn and find it to meet all of our needs. The staff goes far and beyond to make sure we are happy, especially when my husband became ill at one of our stays. And they did all they could to make him feel better. They are the best. Thank you Middletown R.I.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 22, 2014

The Hampton Inn was a second choice as we decided to NOT drive the 2 1/2 hours back to Boston before leaving the next day. We found the H I about a half an hour away from the very busy conference we had attended for two days. It was tucked back off the road and very quiet, but with easy access to food and gas. The room was clean, the bathroom very nice and the heater did not keep us awake turning on and off or blowing either too cold or too hot air. All and all, it was just what we needed and a very enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

Quaint town yet Hampton standard. Very polite staff. We loved the pool. Was great to get out of the freezing cold & jump into such a warm pool. The breakfast was lovely. Even the fresh fruit, which is normally mixed in a bowl, was arranged just beautifully on a platter.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Clean hotel, clean room. Staff is efficient and friendly. Great variety of hot and cold items included in complimentary breakfast (better than regular muffins and cereal). Fittness room access was nice and great deal with AAA membership.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We needed a hotel in the White River Junction area so we selected Hampton Inn! The check in process was quick, room large and clean, breakfast was great and checking out was fast. Can't get any better than that.. also has great restaurants in the area. Will be heading back especially during the ski season..

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 6, 2014

In October 2013 my wife and I stayed in room number 119, a disabled accessible room on the ground floor. We paid £80 / $131.

The room was quite large and easily accommodated my wife's power wheelchair. It had all the amenities that I would expect with Hampton Inn; HD TV, fridge, microwave, coffee machine and decent WiFi. The king size bed was very comfortable and was of the correct height for my wife. The only negative about the room was that the A/C unit was a little noisy.

The bathroom was large and had a roll-in shower; however, the water pressure was a little on the weak side. There were plenty of towels available. I must say though, I do not like it when hotels put coffee machines in the bathroom.

The breakfast was very good and of a similar standard to others we have had at this hotel chain, with a good choice of hot and cold items and decent coffee. The breakfast area was very clean also.

This hotel also had a decent sized indoor pool, a fitness suite and business centre; none of which I used. I did however take advantage of the fresh cookies in the lobby area.

This hotel was one of the dearest we stayed in on this trip but that is reflected in the accommodation and service. If we were in the area again we would certainly consider staying at this hotel again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near White River Junction
Holiday Inn Express & Suites White River Junction
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Whi...
#2 of 8 in White River Junction
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#6 of 8 in White River Junction
White River Inn and Suites
White River Inn and Suites
#5 of 8 in White River Junction
Fairfield Inn & Suites White River Junction
Fairfield Inn & Suites White Riv...
#4 of 8 in White River Junction
Quality Inn at Quechee Gorge
Residence Inn by Marriott Hanover Lebanon

Been to Hampton Inn White River Junction? Share your experiences!