Hampton Inn White River Junction
$136
HIExpress.com
Comfort Inn(White River Junction)
$104
White River Inn and Suites(White River Junction)
$120
$116
$134
Super 8 White River Junction(White River Junction)
$71
Hotel Coolidge(White River Junction)
$119
$95
$121
$118
$89
$79
$194
Residence Inn
All reviewscomplimentary breakfastking arthurroom was cleancookiesother hotelsgreat place to stayconvenient locationfresh fruitwafflesfront desk staffbusiness tripbusiness centerindoor poolvisiting dartmouthwaffle makerking bedpleasant stay
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Traveled w/kids, whose only hotel requirement was the indoor pool. :) Room was clean, beds/pillows super-comfy, and the pool was great for the kids. It's really small, so I imagine it gets pretty crowded if more than a couple of families are trying to use it at the same time, but we had the place to ourselves, so it was perfect. Kids loved that we could get hot cocoa anytime we wanted, and we used the breakfast area at night to play a game and have a snack - very comfortable. Breakfast was typical continental offering, but attendant was very attentive and constantly restocked while we were there. Front desk person extremely pleasant and helpful.

Room Tip: One note: We asked for a non-smoking room in a non-smoking hallway, which we did get, but it turned out that first-floor rooms do get a fair amount of secondhand smoke from the smoking areas outside the exit doors. Highly suggest an upper-floor room if you're sensitive to smoke for any reason. The smoke entering our room was fairly significant at different times of the day.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 2, 2013

1 of 3 hotels at white river junction. Room was clean and updated. Treadmill in fitness room needs replacing. Pool looks great although i didn't use it. comp breakfast was good.

Holiday Inn right next to this property is a little nicer.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Front desk staff friendly and nice. Good location off the interstate. Rooms are outdated, very surprised by this. Attention to detail needs improvement as there was an issue with the toilet. Bed not very comfortable, sheets felt scratchy and pillows flat. Carpeting had numerous stains and furniture showed obvious signs of wear. We paid 139.00 for the night and felt it was not worth it at all. Fitness room has elliptical, treadmill, and recumbent bike.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
MrsMLSmyth, Manager at Hampton Inn White River Junction, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your honest feedback via TripAdvisor. We appreciate your candor on the look and feel of our property and we will use your comments as we constantly look for ways to improve our guests' satisfaction. We hope to have another opportunity to show you the value in staying with us should you return to our area in the future.

Debi Lombardi, General Manager

Reviewed January 28, 2013

A very nice Hampton Inn. We have stayed there at least once a year for the past three years, as our daughter is in a nearby college. The staff have always been courtious and helpful, the breakfasts good. They must being doing something right because we could not get a non-smoking room for our trip this spring!
Oh well, it is nice with a great group of people staying there and a wonderful staff.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on a floor other than the floor that has smoking rooms, as the smoke drifts down the halls.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I had been staying at this Hampton Inn off and on for a number of years and I am afraid that it has now lost my allegiance. I chalked up the noisiness and less than clean hallways as time of year, weekends, etc. I also discounted the sign on the bed that said, in essence, the sheets and duvets have been cleaned just for you. Hmmm.... But the last time I stayed the accessible room was not available and the room I stayed in for several days was dingy, but the worst part was the incredibly loud guests started pounding on my door, yelling, and just being obnoxious. I called the desk and someone must have come down because it was quieter for about an hour but then they started up again pounding on my door and telling me to let them in. The internet was okay but the channel lineup list obviously hadn't been checked in months because the same channels that didn't exist in October still didn't exist in January but the list hadn't been changed. And one of the missing channels was PBS...but all the sports channels were there. Too bad I like PBS.

I will say that the staff is very nice and responsive and if I could I would not rate this poor but I would hope it isn't average. I think it has a lot going for it as I think the Hampton brand is pretty good for what it is, and is generally quite good if you have a disability (think low beds), but I have gone elsewhere.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business