Hampton Inn White River Junction
$136
HIExpress.com
Comfort Inn(White River Junction)
$104
White River Inn and Suites(White River Junction)
$120
$134
Hotel Coolidge(White River Junction)
$119
$98
Super 8 White River Junction(White River Junction)
$71
$121
$89
$79
$199
Residence Inn
All reviewscomplimentary breakfastking arthurroom was cleancookiesother hotelsgreat place to stayconvenient locationfresh fruitwafflesfront desk staffbusiness tripbusiness centerindoor poolvisiting dartmouthwaffle makerking bedpleasant stay
Reviewed January 28, 2013

A very nice Hampton Inn. We have stayed there at least once a year for the past three years, as our daughter is in a nearby college. The staff have always been courtious and helpful, the breakfasts good. They must being doing something right because we could not get a non-smoking room for our trip this spring!
Oh well, it is nice with a great group of people staying there and a wonderful staff.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on a floor other than the floor that has smoking rooms, as the smoke drifts down the halls.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I had been staying at this Hampton Inn off and on for a number of years and I am afraid that it has now lost my allegiance. I chalked up the noisiness and less than clean hallways as time of year, weekends, etc. I also discounted the sign on the bed that said, in essence, the sheets and duvets have been cleaned just for you. Hmmm.... But the last time I stayed the accessible room was not available and the room I stayed in for several days was dingy, but the worst part was the incredibly loud guests started pounding on my door, yelling, and just being obnoxious. I called the desk and someone must have come down because it was quieter for about an hour but then they started up again pounding on my door and telling me to let them in. The internet was okay but the channel lineup list obviously hadn't been checked in months because the same channels that didn't exist in October still didn't exist in January but the list hadn't been changed. And one of the missing channels was PBS...but all the sports channels were there. Too bad I like PBS.

I will say that the staff is very nice and responsive and if I could I would not rate this poor but I would hope it isn't average. I think it has a lot going for it as I think the Hampton brand is pretty good for what it is, and is generally quite good if you have a disability (think low beds), but I have gone elsewhere.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 13, 2013

A business trip brought me to this hotel tucked away in a sea of similar hotels. I like Hampton Inns in general and this one didn't disappoint; friendly staff, free internet and hot breakfast in the morning. Thin one's a keeper:)

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 11, 2013

I chose the Hamptom Inn in White River Jct., VT to get away from my busy, busy house! I just needed a break from the hustle and bustle we call life! LOL! The hotel is gorgeous, clean and the staff very accomadating... And the best part is the bed and the duvet cover!

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Stayed one night 30th Dec 2012, the lady who checked us in on that night was very friendly. Very helpful, when asked if they had milk for my toddler, got up without question and brought out the right amount for a toddler! Clean, nice spacious rooms. We had connecting rooms.
Only thing is that in White River Junction, restaurants nearby are closed Sun and Mon for dinner. Loved the spacious dining area with sofa / TV, nice area for my young children to hang out when the area was empty.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family