Hampton Inn White River Junction
Comfort Inn(White River Junction)
$104
ComfortInn
$132
White River Inn and Suites(White River Junction)
$165
$155
$116
$76
Hotels.com
Hotel Coolidge(White River Junction)
$89
$70
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $93/night.

$121
$109
$79
$174
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $194/night.

All reviewsking arthurcomplimentary breakfastroom was cleancookiesother hotelsgreat place to stayconvenient locationfresh fruitbusiness tripwafflesbusiness centerfront desk staffindoor poolvisiting dartmouthwaffle makerking bedpleasant stay
Reviewed December 27, 2011

We were looking for a hotel for two nights near Quechee that had a pool. While the reviews seemed mixed, we decided to give it a shot. Good thing we did - the Hampton Inn was right off the highway (it's right next to the HI Express), with plenty of parking, a nice serve-your-own breakfast that was more than just a Continental, and a great indoor pool. Our rooms were clean, with white duvets and comfortable mattresses. We booked connecting rooms - one with two queens and one with a king and a couch for my dad who was babysitting our children.

We used the wifi without any issues. While you are close to the highway, you're off a side road so it's nice and quiet. There aren't many restaurants nearby but in the nearby towns there is quite a lot to do and see. It's perfect for a family gathering, romantic night away, or just a fun family trip to the mountains. We're planning another trip to the area and will stay again.

The staff was friendly and helpful - they had samples of various snacks and goodies that they gave us, and they arranged for me to print something in their office when I had trouble with the printer in the business center. I travel quite a bit for work and stay in many upscale hotels that don't have the level of service as this hotel did.

Rates are cheapest on their own site - by about $10 per night.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank CountryMom27
Reviewed November 17, 2011

Although this hotel is not well marked, once you find it you will be
glad you booked it. Breakfast offers quite a variety of choices and there is more seating than you'd usually find for a small hotel. There is free internet and tea/coffee is always available in the lobby. The rooms are very clean and well appointed and the beds very comfortable. The staff is very friendly and helpful. We were in the area for appointments at DHMC which is a very easy commute from the hotel.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 5, 2011

The room was a standard size for newer Hamptons, the bed was comfortable but as usual, only four standard pillows on a king bed is just wrong--they should offer at least five if not six.

Room was clean and fresh, generally comfortable. Lot's of lights with working and bright bulbs--a big plus.

They should consider adding a minifrdge, it makes a huge difference for some of us.

My room wasn't ready when I arrived around 2:00, but I was early so I can't hold that against them. The receptionist suggested a locally owned restaurant (I love eating "locally" when I travel) and I went for a late lunch--it was a great suggestion. My room was ready when I returned.

Everything was fine until the next morning when I woke up early to get some work done before my meetings began, only to find no Internet access. For the next four hours the Internet was down, and I wasn't able to get my work done.

It was a major inconvenience and I felt unprofessional when I arrived at my client's site unprepared. Although the front desk apologized, it didn't make up for the inconvenience.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
MrsMLSmyth, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn White River Junction, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2011

Dear Lovescabs,
Oh Dear! It sounds like we hit the mark for some things but not for the pillows or the Internet connection. Just for future reference if you ever experience any problems or concerns please call our Front Desk. Ashlee, Donna, Niomi,Vicki, Evgenia, and Dan are here for our guests not simply to check you in and do the paperwork ,but to smooth your entire stay with us. Please call on them for even the smallest details. Also if you are a member of Hilton HHonors Program (a free points and miles reward program by Hilton) you can adjust your preferences to reflect your desire for more pillows. Each day as rooms are assigned to arriving guests our Front Desk consults the profile preferences of any Hilton HHonors members to ensure that all requests are met. We can easily leave six pillows in your room rather than the Hilton/Hampton Standard of four.
Now to the Internet problems! Once again I would urge you to contact the Front Desk. We know the internet is a vital link for our business travelers and we always have a little "trick" up our sleeve to help get you connecticed. If the hotel is truly not connected or the hardware is down we do have other possible ways of getting you connected. Please give our Front Desk a try to help you out. Simply press "0" on your phone and you will be connected to the Front Desk instantly. I hope this helps and hope to see you again here at the Hampton Inn White River. Thanks so much for staying with us! Warm Regards, Mary Lee Smyth

Reviewed October 30, 2011

This is a nice hotel in a quiet area, close to some other hotels. We had a great welcome from Ashlee on reception who was always very pleasant and helpful.
The room was large, nicely decorated, well equipped and very clean. The bed was also very comfortable.
Breakfast had a lot of choice and was very nice. The ladies working in the breakfast room do a great job.
We enjoyed our stay at this hotel and would definitely return if we are in the area again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the top floor, they are usually the quietest.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 17, 2011

We booked this hotel on a very busy weekend while visiting Dartmouth. Since this hotel was not as close to Hanover as we originally hoped, we were skeptical. However, our room was very clean, the staff was friendly, and the free breakfast was good.

I would recommend this hotel for parents/travelers in the area.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple