“I miss C&S!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Ernie and his staff are the best. Quick service and great food. Never had a bad sub or pizza from them! I used the take out service most. We even got to be on first name basis.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

I ordered their Roast Beef with local cheese , with "extra meat". Gigantic. Two meals. Nice people. Nice place. Nice town. More than Nice sandwich.

1  Thank edward w
Reviewed December 14, 2012

Received delivery at my hotel and everyone was nice on the phone and I loved the lasagna! I also had the veal parm which was good, however I liked the lasagna better.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

pizza was very good and prices reasonable. They also deliver to the hotels just north of town, and they stay openned late- which is good cause all the eateries close so early!

Reviewed October 15, 2012

As we wandered into C&S, there were five hard working men behind the counter. The place was tattered and worn...so either it was to be a bust...or the best. It was the latter.

The Greek Salad was crisp and tasty...the pizza to die for. A