“No Bad Rap From Us”
Review of Crossroads Cafe

Crossroads Cafe
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Diner
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: http://www.yelp.com/biz/crossroad-cafe-white-river-junction
Bridgeport, Connecticut
“No Bad Rap From Us”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Stopped at the "roads" on our way south from Burlington very early on a Sunday. They open at 5:00 AM...thankfully. We were met by a very friendly waitress and taken to our table. This waitress brought hot drinks and took our order. My steak and eggs came out perfectly. I ordered a small steak and was glad I did. I wouldn't had been able to finish the larger cut. My wife ordered eggs and bacon...there was enough bacon there for both of us. I wish I knew the portions were so large...I wouldn't have ordered the steak. We both opted for the homemade raison bread. The slices must have been an inch thick!!! We'll be back...

• Visited December 2013

Fitchburg, Massachusetts
“Yummy dessert”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

My husband and I stopped there before a concert and the food and service were both great! We both got BLT's - one of the best I've ever had - loaded with bacon. And the dessert... YUM! We were in a rush, told the waitress, and she had us fed and out of there within 30 minutes!!

• Visited December 2013
Richmond, Virginia
“Delicious”
Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

What a pleasant surprise! I am glad I didn't read the reviews before we are here! My husband and I thought the breakfast was delicious. I had blueberry walnut pancakes with bacon. The syrup was awesome. We loved it

• Visited November 2013
Purcell, OK
“45 cent upcharge for lettuce and tomato”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Food is average with slightly above average prices. Service left a lot to be desired.

My wife and I were driving from Vermont into New Hampshire and were hungry and just stopped without doing any research. One group of four arrived right before us. They were slow to get seated and so we stood examining the deserts in the glass cabinet that greets you when you walk in. After another delay, the large woman wearing a tye-dye T-shirt finally seated us. She was not friendly. We examined our menus for a good time before the waitress came by and said she would be back soon to take our drink orders. Why should couldn't take them right then, I have no idea. The place was not crowded - maybe six other tables occupied between two waitresses. After doting on the other table, she would finally return to take our drink orders and now our meal order.

My wife and I both ordered the bacon cheeseburger. Yes, you have to pay extra to get lettuce and tomato. This is on top of the $5+ for the burger.

The food was average. Barely saw the waitress. She was not very efficient in her movements between tables as it appeared she lacked the necessary skills to multi-task. Refills never occurred on the drinks.

Overall, it was slow, over-priced, badly served average food. Keep driving....

• Visited October 2013
Jackson, Mississippi
“staff was so finicky and poor attitudes food was ok but staff was to be desired”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

ugh one curly haired lady with auburn hair and a arm tattoo she was friendly but I think she was training

Visited October 2013