“Go somewhere else!!!”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Reviewed July 1, 2010

This hotel used to be better - but has gone downhill fast. It is rundown and unkempt. The whole floor smelled for hours because a toilet overflowed somewhere and a man was seen urinating in the laundry room.
There are several much nicer, more sanitary, reasonably priced hotels in the immediate area. Buyer beware!!

Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank needglasses

Reviewed June 16, 2010

We needed a hotel to stay at for the Dartmouth graduation. It was right off the highway and close. There is not much in the immediate area, but it was very easy to get to everything by car from this location.

We had a major problem that night with the bed, and the staff was friendly and worked to the best of their ability to correct the problem.

If I have to go to Dartmouth again or need a place to crash in the area, I would stay their again. They are pet friendly and have a nice pool.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed November 13, 2009

I had stayed at this hotel a few years ago but hadn't been in the area since. I was happy to see it was still a fantastic place to stay. Wonderful staff and the rooms were great. I'm very fussy about cleanliness so I was happy to see it was still very clean. The pool and the fitness room were very clean and well kept. It was the standard Comfort Inn breakfast with the exception of the bagels. They were clearly freshly made. I asked the desk person about them and was told they have them delivered every morning from a local bakery. The Post Office behind the building can be a bit noisy but it was fine. I was skeptical when I read some of the other reviews but now I'm happy that I came back to this hotel. It's a great place.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled solo
1  Thank onroadgirl
gmvt023, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2009

Thank you very much for your kind words! I hope you will stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed October 13, 2009

Carpet smells like dog or cat urine. Room and hallway are worn. No one seems to be taking care of this place. Go somewhere else.

Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
2  Thank Leavethecar
Reviewed October 8, 2009

I stayed here for a night when helping my daughter move into the dorms at Dartmouth. This hotel has paper-thin walls. I could hear the TV from the room next door as though I had my TV on. In addition, it is run-down and not clean. Pick somewhere else to stay--the Comfort Suites right around the corner is much nicer and clean!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled solo
2  Thank Californian54
Reviewed August 15, 2009

The first room I was given had rumbs all over the floor and the bathroom was DISGUSTING! Think of the movie "Trainspoting". I ran down stairs and was given another room and the toilet was equally as bad. I forgot to add there was trash in the hallways. Do not stay here unless you bring your own toilet brush because dirty toilets seems to be their specialty.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled solo
4  Thank stromsdaughter
Reviewed July 15, 2009

We could not fault this hotel. The staff were polite and helpful. We got the biggest suite in the hotel which had a fireplace between the bedroom and sitting area. The complimentary breakfast was plentiful and varied. Free on site parking. There was also free fruit cookies and popcorn whcih the kids greatly appreciated. Coffee was available all day in the lobby. The downside was that the hotel was in the same complex as another 3 hotels and unfortunately there was little around them. We did take a trip to the gorge and a bit further on there is an undercover market place with a variety of shops and free samples of cheeses, dips etc. But it is about 7 miles from the hotel. Another thing to note is that the hotel uses the pool of the sister hotel. It didn't bother us and we had it to ourselves.

Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank cam405
Also consider these accommodations in or near White River Junction
Holiday Inn Express & Suites White River Junction
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Whi...
#3 of 8 in White River Junction
White River Inn and Suites
White River Inn and Suites
#5 of 8 in White River Junction
Hampton Inn White River Junction
Hampton Inn White River Junction
#1 of 8 in White River Junction
Fairfield Inn & Suites White River Junction
Fairfield Inn & Suites White Riv...
#4 of 8 in White River Junction
Hotel Coolidge
Hotel Coolidge
#2 of 8 in White River Junction
Fireside Inn & Suites
Fireside Inn & Suites
#4 of 7 in Lebanon

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!