“Clean, comfortable and hospitable sums it up.”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Reviewed July 31, 2011

We just checked out of this very comfortable and clean hotel. It is a great value with top notch service and amenities for a budget business hotel. Our kids enjoyed their pool. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2011
2  Thank Yumyu

Reviewed July 23, 2011

I stayed here for two nights and do not plan to stay at this hotel ever again. First of all, the girl who checked me in upon arrival was not friendly at all. My room was very dingy, ugly comforter and filthy carpet. The bathroom had no fan and mold was growing on the ceiling. The blanket on the bed had hair all over it. Overall, not a good experience. I'd pay more money to stay somewhere better next time.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank centralohio25
Reviewed June 22, 2011

We visited this hotel for one night over the weekend of the Quechee Balloon Festival. It was only about 10 minutes from the fairgrounds and very easy to find, just off I-91. We found the staff friendly, the room clean and well maintained, the beds comfortable and the breakfast decent. The pool looked very nice, clean and well maintained in a sunny enclosure. The room had two doubles rather than queens that we would have preferred and was a trifle narrow but it was still perfectly comfortable for our family of four. The price seems a bit high but it's consistent with the norm for the region.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank snowsportsman
Reviewed January 13, 2011

I stayed here last week,I know the area fairly well but had just a few questions for the front desk /housekeeping manager.She was very rude and acted like I was being crazy for asking her a question
Later that day when I was walking out of the elevator I heard her being very rude to a housekeeper,so much so I almost said something. The hotel was Ok but I wont stay where Im not wanted.
I travel between boston and montreal and white river junction is the perfect half way point,there are at least five hotels in white river so you can stay somewhere else with a nicer staff.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank btownbound
Reviewed November 9, 2010

Way over-priced. Needed vacuuming in hallways. We were in a non-smoking room but when we came off the elevator the entire hallway smelled of stale smoke. I was very unhappy to have paid over $100 for a substandard cleanliness.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank tinydancer1221
Reviewed October 10, 2010

Stayed at Comfort White River Junction and liked the place very much, It seemed quite clean and quiet. The only issue was the price charged which I thought was a bit high.

Also the pool is fantastic!!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 5, 2010

Stayed here one night; we have been to Comfort Inn hotels before and thought we'd know what service and room quality we could expect. Well, we were not disappointed. The hotel was clean and well kept, so was the room. Standard roomsize, free wifi, standard amenities all good. I feared we'd be kept awake by the traffic, as there are many roads around the hotel, but not so. It isn't anything near super quiet but we hadn't any probles sleeping. Friendly front desk, complimentary breakfast ok.
Good, reasonably priced hotel.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near White River Junction
Holiday Inn Express & Suites White River Junction
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Whi...
#2 of 8 in White River Junction
Hampton Inn White River Junction
Hampton Inn White River Junction
#1 of 8 in White River Junction
White River Inn and Suites
White River Inn and Suites
#6 of 8 in White River Junction
Fairfield Inn & Suites White River Junction
Fairfield Inn & Suites White Riv...
#4 of 8 in White River Junction
Hotel Coolidge
Hotel Coolidge
#3 of 8 in White River Junction
Fireside Inn & Suites
Fireside Inn & Suites
#4 of 8 in Lebanon

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!