do you want expensive and impersonal or cheap and friendly? All Super 8's everywhere need new carpeting. It's almost like the franchise has some kind of new carpet phobia or something but the front desk staff at this Super 8 were extremely friendly, helpful and fun. The breakfast is fresh, and the dining area clean. The rooms are, at best, adequate. Pillows in #98 in desperate need of replacement and would someone please clean up that dark stain in front of the door? However try and book #98, 97, 96 or 95. Why? Because that is where the router is. FASTEST INTERNET EVER! And the airconditioner sang with frosty air all night which was desperately needed in the heat and humidity of Vermont in July. I had just had a desperately bad experience at a very pricey and popular hotel in Boston the previous night so this little worn but happy motel was a godsend. I would stay again. As long as it's #98.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 White River Junction reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 White River Junction Hotel White River Junction
- Super Eight White River Junction
- White River Junction Super Eight
- White River Junction Super 8