The clerk was accommodating, the room was clean, the bed was clean with crisp white linens, water pressure sufficient (don't laugh) and the environment was good. TV was a little snowy on some channels even though it was cable, and for some fault, theirs or mine, I couldn't get wifi in the room.
The doors open out to the sidewalk or a balcony on the second floor, with some noise of foot traffic to nearby rooms. We were there on a weeknight. Parking near the second floor access was not a problem. We didn't use the breakfast but it looked typical "continental".
The motel is easy to find. Almost all recommended dining on a helpful list provided by the front desk, is over the river in Lebanon NH, but only about 10 minutes.
We travel by car with our own pillows, and accidentally left them in the room on checkout. We returned about 2 hours later and they had begun to clean the room but the pillows were readily available.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Super 8 White River Junction reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 White River Junction Hotel White River Junction
- Super Eight White River Junction
- White River Junction Super 8
- White River Junction Super Eight