Super 8 White River Junction
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$140
$119
Comfort Inn(White River Junction)
$89
$122
HIExpress.com
White River Inn and Suites(White River Junction)(Great Value!)
$120
$116
Hotel Coolidge(White River Junction)
$99
$76
$98
$86
$69
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 6, 2007

Just let me say that if you care enough about the quality of your hotel to bother checking this web site, you won't want to stay here. Very dirty inside and out. Empty beer bottles lined the sidewalks and sat on the tops of the air conditioning units. The staff were accommodating and even lowered my rate (not even at my request) but I will never stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled solo
2  Thank Ronnie18
Reviewed February 16, 2007

Positives: The staff was very friendly and helpful. The price was right.

Negatives: My heat stopped working on a night with -17 below wind chills. I woke up shivering. The staff said they knew there had been a problem with the heater in that room but nobody had complained recently. I had to move to another room.

The TV reception was fuzzy in both rooms. They said they were having problems with their dish.

No ironing board in room. No fridge. Breakfast was served in a corner of the lobby. You had to stand up while eating.

• Stayed: January 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank rstnpeace
Reviewed October 18, 2006

My group from work stayed here overnight. The front desk workers and management were very accommodating to our requests. We asked for a few rooms to be ready before their check in time and breakfast to be put out by 4:30 a.m. The staff happily obliged.
The rooms were clean and decent. All electronic devices: tv, phone, alarm, and ac/heater were in perfect running order.
There is a gas station with a sandwich counter inside as well as a Dunkin Donuts across the parking lot. The motel is located right off of 4, 5, and 91.
Overall, we had one of the most pleasant experiences at a Super 8 at this particular motel. My group would definately stay here again the next time we come to town.

• Stayed: October 2006, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank poiseidon
Reviewed March 9, 2006

We stayed at the Super 8 in White River Junction while on a trip up north.

Found the staff to be extremely friendly and welcoming. They were happy to recommend different places to eat in the area and were overall very nice. When we asked for extra pillows they were provided immediately, though these extra pillows were a little lumpy.

For the price though it was a great deal. When you stay at a Super 8 you can't expect luxury or a well-appointed room. It's just a simple room but it works. Keep in mind though that this hotel serves skiing locations in Vermont and New Hampshire and therefore will sometimes be booked and have higher rates.

Overall great deal for the money.

• Stayed: March 2006
7  Thank camanyo
Reviewed February 9, 2006

I stayed one night at the super 8 and was not impressed. For $89 the room seemed substandard, rather worn, drab and institutional. There was only one working light bulb in the room when I checked in. also when I checked in using my credit card, the front desk neglected to hand the card back. I didn't notice and went off to my room. About an hour later I realized I didn't have the card and went back to pick it up at the desk. you would think they would have noticed that card on the desk and brought it up to me pronto. Two nights later I stayed in another motel a few miles away for $65 and enjoyed a far superior place.

• Stayed: October 2005, traveled on business