This is a hotel that you wouldnt even want to have your pets stay at and let me tell you why...
Room one we were downstairs and the room smelled like some unknown funky smell..granted it was a smoking room but this stench reeeked of sewage or something. The toilet leaked, the tub leaked, the wallpaper was patched with duct tape, the carpets were not vaccummed at all, there was someone elses soap in the shower EWW..and on top of all that ther headboard fell off....I will update with photos later
All of that aside the next morning we were to stay in a different room because my partner and I got married and our friends stayed in the same room, we put the sign out that I quote read " PLEASE MAKE MY ROOM SUPER CLEAN" the maid didnt even open the door..the beds not made, no towels...not clean at all and when we called the front desk they said housekeeping left and we could come get more towels from the front desk...uh after all that they could have atleast walked them to my friends...
Night 2, which is right now, we have a room where the rubber mat comes out of the bathtub but it isnt susposed to, the glue was all loose and floated to the top while I was trying to bathe. The heat doesnt work right in either room, our new room had someone elses shampoo half used left for us in the shower..EWW again...the "High speed internet" they advertise is slower than snail mail! and I needed it to upload my wedding photos and videos...I actually am sitting in the lobby right now as I write this, I cannot wait to leave this hell hole, I would recommend to spend the extra 10 dollars and stay at the comfort inn like 1/2 mile away...
The 1 redeeming quality is the employees Jake and Kelly were nice but still the hotel looks good online but smells horrid and is old and decrepid I would NEVER RECOMMEND this room to even house pets in....and I've stayed in my fair share of dive hotels trust me but this one takes the pervibal cake...please do yourtself and your family a favor and NEVER STAY HERE!!
I am trying to help people realize this place is not the place to stay even in a pinch, sleeping in the car would be better atleast the sweage smell isnt there and you would not even want to house your pets here!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 White River Junction reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 White River Junction Hotel White River Junction
- Super Eight White River Junction
- White River Junction Super Eight
- White River Junction Super 8