“Very high quality shows, in a tiny little Vermont town”
Review of Weston Playhouse

Weston Playhouse
Ranked #2 of 6 things to do in Weston
More attraction details
Owner description: The Weston Playhouse Theatre Company produces a wide variety of live shows in picturesque Weston, VT. Bring the whole family! There's something for everyone on our stage.
Reviewed August 26, 2012

I attended "Fiddler on the Roof" yesterday at the Weston Playhouse. This is my 7th show there over the last 3 or 4 years. I usually pick a well known musical, typically in August. Some of the shows I have seen there have actually surpassed the national touring company version that I have seen. And when you combine that quality with the small theater, picturesque town of Weston, you can't beat it. Often the actors have played in the same shows on Broadway or tour. It blows my mind each time. This is so far above most small town theater, it really is a small off Broadway theater if you ask me.
Tips: book online, have a treat down the street at the general store (it is something out of the past and I mean that in the best possible way!).

Reviewed August 25, 2012

This was a great stop. My family really enjoyed it. We will be back next year for another great play.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

My daughter and I truly enjoyed the junior production of Charlie Brown. The actors were unbelievable! Performed at the Gun Club it is a small up close experience. Wow! Really impressed with the talent of these young performers. Bravo!

Reviewed August 12, 2012

We were in Weston on a rainy August night looking for something to do and thought of the playhouse. We saw an outstanding production of "Fiddler on the Roof" with 13 Equity actors and an extremely talented ensemble. Certainly not community theatre, but excellent summer stock. We will be back!!

Reviewed July 24, 2012

The Weston Playhouse is a beautiful theatre with great quality performances. We've attended several events, all excellent.