The Inn at Weston
Magic View Motel(Londonderry)(Great Value!)
$79
$172
$142
Motel in the Meadow(Chester)(Great Value!)
$79
$99
Timber Inn Motel(Ludlow)(Great Value!)
$129
$116
The Pointe at Castle Hill Resort(Cavendish)(Great Value!)
$129
Castle Hill Resort And Spa(Cavendish)(Great Value!)
$232
Jackson Gore Inn(Ludlow)(Great Value!)
$159
$154
Orbitz.com
Grafton Inn(Grafton)(Great Value!)
$169
$164
Marbledge Lodge(East Dorset)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsvermont country storepiano playerhomemade granolacarriage housebob lindasleigh ridefine restaurantprivate deckwhirlpool tubelopement packagegas fireplacenew englandeach morningfrench toastperfect weekendexcellent hostsfrittata
Reviewed February 26, 2011

We stayed 2 nights for a little romantic getaway. Bob and Linda were very gracious hosts. We were made to feel very welcome and at home. We stayed in the Bolster room in the carriage house, which was very nice. We loved the jacuzzi tub and the cozy gas stove made it just perfect.
The food was incredible and we thoroughly enjoyed George's fine piano playing during dinner. We had massages from Emily the masseuse, we would definitely recommend that to anyone planning a visit. Overall we had a wonderful time and hope to go back during the summer.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 2, 2011

My husband and I have visited The Inn at Weston every year since we married in 2005. We've stayed there in both fall and winter and always had a wonderful time. Bob and Linda, the owners, do everything in their power to assure each guest an enjoyable stay. When we spent Thanksgiving there, they arranged a sleigh ride and Linda even treated us to a thermos of hot chocolate to take with us that cold and snowy day.

The rooms are comfortable, spotlessly clean, and beautifully decorated in a cozy, country style. Parkhurst is our favorite, with Tuttle a close second. We especially enjoy the gas fireplace, feather bed mattress topper, and Jacuzzi. On the mantel, one of the orchids Bob grew in his greenhouse next door is a special touch.

Downstairs, the library walls are lined with an extensive collection of books and CDs which may be borrowed for one's room. A large table holding a silver urn is ready for guests to gather around to enjoy a lovely afternoon tea. The hallway leading to the dining room features Bob's framed photography which is for sale. At the grand piano sits George, the friendly and talented pianist, who travels from table to table taking requests for diners' favorite "tunes." The restaurant serves gourmet food which tastes as good as it looks. (The cranberry cornbread is platonic!) Bob, a knowledgable oenophile, is always happy to recommend the perfect wine pairing. Several of his suggestions have become favorites of ours.

Even though dinner is "an event," breakfast is my favorite meal at The Inn. It begins with Linda's delicious granola, fruit, and coffee cake or muffins. Next comes a choice of either an interesting egg dish or something sweet like French toast or pancakes. My husband and I can never choose, so we order one of each and share.

Back in the room, we decide whether we're going to settle down in the two overstuffed chairs by the fire, put our feet up and read...or maybe stroll across the street to explore the Vermont Country Store...or walk down the road a bit to browse through the Christmas Shop and the Cheese Emporium, where the horseradish cheddar is not to be missed. If we're there in the fall, the foliage beckons, and depending on the date one visits, there may be a quality antique show or perhaps a high-end crafts show just down the street. Bob and Linda are happy to make suggestions for other outings and offer brochures for attractions in nearby towns. The Maple Syrup Musuum is one of our favorites. We've also enjoyed visiting Woodstock's many quaint shops and taking the Robert Frost trail.

We have favorite hotels in Manhattan, Paris, London, Switzerland, and Venice, but when we have just a few days for a quick getaway, The Inn at Weston never disappoints. We are always sad to leave so we cushion the blow by making reservations for next year. Then all year we look forward to our next magical visit and more "moonlight in Vermont."

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 13, 2011

We stayed at this inn to attend a friend's wedding. We stayed in the room called "Douglas", I felt that the room was very threadbare, bed was uncomfortable and considered it very overpriced. The Inn seemed ill equipped to handle an event such as a wedding. The owners were very rude and appeared stressed and inconvenienced thoughout our stay. On the other hand the chef and wait staff were wonderful. Due to the condition and cost of our room and the way we were treated by the owners, I would not recommend this location to others.

• Stayed: October 2010
4  Thank nythurston
boblinvermont, Owner at The Inn at Weston, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2011

I apologize for taking so long to respond to this review. Due to illness and death in the family, I am behind in several things. I would like , first of all, to say that this guest was assigned her room by the bride. It is a queen bedded room with a private bath and I agree it does not have alot of the amenities that the luxury rooms do, however the bed has a feather bed and is quite comfortable. I am sorry this guest thought the room was "threadbare". It has an antique dresser with mirror and a lovely antique table with marble top and a victorian lamp.
I have guests books in the rooms for guests to describe their stay. I will not, of course, list them all here but other guests who attended this wedding had this to say: " What an amazing time we had at this wedding. This was our first trip to Vermont and a B&B. Everything was amazing". "The perfect place for a romantic, intimate wedding." "The room was cozy and comfortable." "Thank you for your attention to detail to make this a perfect wedding!" I am not sure what was said to these guests to make them feel the way they do. There are many details to a wedding and we try to accommodate everyone's needs. We feel truly honored when we are chosen for a wedding and we would never be "rude" to anyone. Since this guest was not specific about our being "rude" it is difficult for me to comment.

Reviewed January 5, 2011

My husband and I visited the Inn at Weston for a New Year's gift to the both of us. We arrived early afternoon after having lunch at the Bryant House (yummy food) located diagonally across from the Inn. We checked in immediately and were brought to the Bolster Room in the Carriage House. The room was really nice and we absolutely loved the gas stove in the room...very cozy. The room was spacious and had a wonderfully comfortable bed and a nice two person whirlpool tub. I would have to say the only bad thing about this room is you have another room directly above this one and if you get extremely noisy, rude people above you (like we had), that could put a slight damper on things. We booked a package that included breakfast and dinner for the two nights we were there, an in-room couples massage and a sleigh ride. The massage was wonderful, Emily is really nice and the sleigh ride was enjoyable as well although the car ride to the inn where the sleigh rides take place left a lot to be desired as it is a dirt road and at the time we were there, the area was experiencing a little warmth spurt and the road was disgustingly muddy and with that came our SUV sliding all over the road...needless to say, I had the death grip on the inside car door handle. The restaurant comes with a pre-planned menu but we found no problems with asking for minor adjustments such as no sauce on something or no coating on the beef tenderloin. If you have the opportunity to eat the Cabot Cheddar Whipped Potatoes, by all means get them...they were divine. We left our two days with very full, happy stomachs. Both my husband and myself were pleased with our stay and would recommend the Inn at Weston to anyone traveling in the area although I wish the prices were a little more reasonable.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Robin D
Reviewed October 18, 2010

This inn was billed as a luxury experience and charged luxury prices. We found the service poor, the room a disappointment, and the price VERY inflated. We stayed at another inn the next night that was just as good but $100 less a night!!!

• Stayed: October 2010
4  Thank pam w
boblinvermont, Owner at The Inn at Weston, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2012

No Innkeeper wants to see "disappointment" as a topic for a review. I am sorry these guests had a 'disappointing" experience here. If they had voiced their displeasure while they were here, we would have addressed their concerns. We pride ourselves on our service-housekeeping, waitstaff, kitchen- we are always talking about how we can "do it better". This guest was not specific as to how our service was "poor". It would help me to know. I also don't know how the room was a "disappointment". The room the next night was "just as good"? I would hope these folks would come back to give us another chance to show them a wonderful taste of Vermont. We always appreciate constructive criticism. It is the only way we improve. We are not perfect but we strive to be.