“Don't judge this place by the outside, or the smell...”
Review of The Parker Pie Co.

The Parker Pie Co.
Cuisines: Diner, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: The Parker Pie Co. Started as a small pizza shop in the back of the Lake Parker Country Store. While it is still a little pizza shop in the back of a country store, the quality of the food and the community atmosphere has turned it into a favorite eatery and pub for locals and seasonal clientele alike. The Parker Pie Co. Is a foodie destination not to be missed. In addition to our famous pizza, our revolving beer menu features both Vermont brews and the best fermented beverages from around the globe.
Boston, Massachusetts
“Don't judge this place by the outside, or the smell...”
Reviewed August 18, 2011

We heard rave reviews about this place forever and despite being up to this part of Vermont a lot we never checked it out till our last visit. First off I will say most importantly the pizza is by far the best pizza I have ever eaten, hands down it was incredible. BUT the day we went the smell off the cow farm across the road was so strong I thought we were going to pass out (we're city folks, not so used to cows) and there were flies everywhere, literally thousands of them, I was so grossed out but literally couldnt pull myself away from the pizza! We'll be back for sure but we'll be getting take-out.

• Visited August 2011

Stowe, Vermont
“Such a good pie worth the drive”
Reviewed August 11, 2011

A little bit of a drive GPS a must but like any long trip so worth getting there

• Visited July 2011
Connecticut
“Amazing pizza, beer and fun country atmosphere!”
Reviewed July 28, 2011

Enjoyed the recommended Green Mountain Special Pizza our 1st night of vacation. Amazing pie with cheddar, spinach, red onion and VT smoke & cure bacon drizzled with maple syrup. Their take on the ceasar salad is great. I'm sure everything here is awesome. Were back for more tonight since we didnt get our fill. Also, great local color. A lady came in and ordered a pabst blue ribbon for her mule who was tied up near our car. Kids played outside while they waited for breadsticks and pizza.

Panama City Beach, Florida
“Nice place to close out a day at the beach”
Reviewed June 28, 2011

Friends highly recommended Parker Pie, especially for the pizzas. They were right on the money.

After a day at Crystal Lake, we headed over to Parker Pie, which is a short drive, very rural. It is well worth the trip. Our first time there last summer, we had the Green Mountain Pizza. I had a Berkshire Brewing Company hefewiezen and my wife had a chardonay. All very good. I also have had the Max's sandwich. Very tasty.

We were able to eat outside at the picnic tables every time. There also is space inside for diners. And there is a small play area for children outside.

It is a place for everyone with great food and tasty drinks. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited August 2010
Massachussets
“Oasis in the Dessert”
Reviewed June 7, 2011

Wow, I can't believe such an awesome restaurant can be found in the middle of nowhere! The pizza was the best I've ever had, shrimp, chile, garlic, peppers, yum and the local beer - outstanding. I already want to go back there for more. Great atmosphere, obviously a popular hotspot, but we went mid-afternoon so it wasn't too crowded.

• Visited June 2011