“Good Pasta” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Toronto, Canada
“Good Pasta”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014

It was our second visit after having a good meal there a couple of years ago. The baked pasta s are excellent and served very hot. We had the egg plant and meatballl pasta's which we recommend. The garlic bread was also very good. My son had the personal pizza and was not impressed. It's cafeteria style with plastic cutlery and paper cups. The staff was friendly and the sitting area is comfortable and has a good local vibe.

• Visited March 2014

Springfield, Massachusetts
“Good pizza but.....”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2014

Came here for pizza and a hot sub. Pizza special is a great price and the pizza is delicious! and slices are huge! I was wanting more than pizza so i got a hot sub. sub was warm but cheese was not even melted! and as i bit into my second bite i saw the dreaded Hair stuck inside my sub. Gross.... Staff was friendly and place was clean..

• Visited February 2014
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Just ok.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2013

While on a 7 day holiday this past September, my friend and I wanted to just get some comfort food after hiking Haystack Mt. What better than pizza and beer. Got take out to bring back to our room at the Deerfield Valley Inn where we were staying. The staff was so courteous and friendly. There is a brick oven, but I think it is gas heated, not wood burning. My pizza was pretty much soft and doughy, not very good. My friend had a GF pizza which she enjoyed. The salad was just ok. Maybe we will try again next time. Get some homemade Italian (which I am). After hiking Haystack Mountain we just wanted some comfort food. I see other rave reviews, maybe that will get me to return again.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Stephen R
Wilmington, Vermont
“Supurb Pizza Now with A/C”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

I don't want to remember how many years my wifge and I have been frequenting this nondescript restaurant which serves up some of the best pizza, subs and salads (soups are pretty good too when they have them), but as long as they keep serving, we'll keep returning.
Business has to be good - they;ve more than doubled the size of their dining room and new, just recently, they've added air conditioning.
Best deal is their Tuscan Tuesday deal - half priced pies on Tuesdays (except holiday weeks). Best pizza in the Deerfield Valley.

• Visited July 2013
Montreal, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome homey food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013

A gem! Don't be put off by the simple look, the food is stunning! Go for the trio! Fantastic meatballs and best eggplant I've ever had!

Visited June 2013