“Snow Mobiling in Vermont is AWESOME” 5 of 5 bubbles

Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Snowmobile Adventures
New Haven, Connecticut
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Snow Mobiling in Vermont is AWESOME”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

The MOST beautiful scenery in the North East... Fun, nice machines...great folks... only downside is that it is WAY OVERPRICED and WAY TOO SHORT a trip!

Visited February 2014
2 Thank Marlena T

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

We went out with Jeff and he was extremely helpful and sensitive to each persons skill level and capacity for risk taking. One of us had experience riding quads and the other had no previous experience and we both had a lot of fun!! Mark is very helpful in helping to make reservations and making you feel competent and ready to drive the snowmobile. Tips for those who are new to this... The handle bars are heated, and for a minimal fee bib overall snowsuit, matching coat and boots can be rented. You do not need a hat under the helmet with built in face mask but bring something to cover your chin and neck. Relax and enjoy the experience, you're in good hands.

Visited March 2014
3 Thank Nicbon7
Wading River, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Snowmobile”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

Excellent guides and brand new equipment. Groomed trails and and amazing time crossing the somerset reservoir. Highly recommend this experience.

2 Thank Garykkjr
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“GUARANTEED GREAT TIME”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2014

My husband and I have been going for 4 years now and I cannot say enough great things about our experiences at Snowmobile VT. I have tried snowmobiling elsewhere but this is my favorite and I go as much as I can in the winter (hard bc it is a 4 hour drive). When I go, I feel like I am visiting friends (the owner Mark, Tiffany, and the guides who conduct the tours at Snowmobile VT are all so great). I am always so excited to snowmobile and I have been able to share in my experiences at Snowmobile VT with friends, all of who have loved it and cannot wait to go back. I recommend the 2 hour tour. My absolute favorite is the 4pm to 6pm tour where you get to experience an hour of daylight and an hour of night (amazing!). I have noticed that during very good winters, this place gets booked very quickly so you if you are planning a trip there, you do need to call asap and see what is available. I have a tendency to get cold easily but love that there are hand warmers on the machines and the engine keeps my feet warm with good boots. We even went recently when it was about close to zero degrees out and I had no problems (preparation of course with layering). All I have to say is if you have never snowmobiled, try it! If you have done it before, do it again! When near Mount Snow or thinking about going, give Snowmobile VT a call.

Visited January 2014
3 Thank Jennifer G
Hawthorne, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Always a great trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013

For almost 20 years we've been going to High Country. Their guides are great. Mark (the owner) and his crew are friendly and knowledgable. The 2 hour tour takes you through the Vermont woods and ends with an exilerating all out trip across a frozen lake. Can't wait until next year.

Visited March 2013