“Personalized Service, Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Fiddleheads - CLOSED

Fiddleheads
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dover, Vermont
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Personalized Service, Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2012

I have a lot of allergies, so eating out can be a bit of a trial as it's sometimes hard to tell if something is okay for me to eat or not. I literally have to read every label. My boyfriend and I hadn't eaten out in a long time, and we thought it might be nice to have a dinner out for Valentine's Day. I called the restaurant a few days before our reservations, left a message and the owner called me back. He was very helpful, explaining all the different food items that were gluten free. When we arrived at the restaurant I felt as though my waitress really understood how serious my allergies were, and was more than happy to check all the labels for me. Great service!

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank Morgan3488

New York
“Nice food, but very expensive”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2012

Very good experience. Nice decor. Great bar. Food is Manhattan prices though.

New Jersey
“Great food. A little pricey”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2012

Loved the food, loved the bar, just know its a little more expensive, but very nice meal

connecticut
“Worth the trip when you visit mount snow”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2012

Great bread with a unique butter. Crab bisque is excellent and a nice selection of entree's. Server well trained which complemented a good meal. A little pricey, but worth it. Nice inexpensive wine list off sets the cost of the food

Connecticut
“Expensive, but good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2012

We stopped in for a light dinner, not many options, no pub type food. I had soup and salad. Both were delicious and the portion was just right. My fiance had an Ahi Tuna appetizer. The ambiance was very nice and the waitress was very professional. We didn't have reservations, but at 7:30 on a Friday night we were seated right away. It wasn't what we were looking for, but it was very good.