“Da Best.”

Sticky Fingers Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Dover
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Sticky Fingers is a from-scratch bakery just a few miles from Mount Snow. We offer high-end desserts (some of which you may have never seen before), ice cream, bread, croissants, danish, muffins, cookies, and of course- our beloved cinnamon rolls! We also do cakes to order which will make a great addition to any celebration. Welcome to your latest addiction!
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Delicious well priced baked goods and wonderful wonderful service. The lady who sold us our cinnamon roll gave us two for the price of one. So nice. Highly recommended

Reviewed September 8, 2012

The small carrot cake looked good, but when I got home, the frosting was hard, more like plastic than frosting. I actually broke a knife trying to cut into the cake. The cake was very stale and had no taste. I called the bakery to complain and they did say they would replace it and give me another as well, but this place is 12 miles from my home. A very big disappointment.

nattylox, Owner at Sticky Fingers Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2012

We are incredibly concerned with this experience. Since receiving the call yesterday we sampled SEVERAL carrot cakes from that batch (made FRESH EVERY WEEK) and they tasted GREAT. Our products are meticulously rotated and checked often for freshness.

We would love for all of you to come and try it yourself and form your own oppinion! This week (09/10-09/16) we will be giving away free samples of our delicious carrot cake every day all day!! We urge you all to tell us what you think.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

....even though they were closed the day I went. I met the owner on a Tuesday when the bakery is closed. He wouldn't sell any 'day-old' goods, but he gave me two mini-cheesecakes and a pepperoni bread. They were delicious. I wish I was able to return, but I live too far away. This is a bakery, not a restaurant. That said....... this is a worthwhile place to seek out (I drove quite a long way).

Reviewed August 31, 2012

Perhaps the bakery was just too hyped. EVERYONE we talked to mentioned it! Our expectations may have been to high. We tried muffins, cookies, and bread. Not sure why we skipped the cinnamon rolls since it is the most popular item? The muffins and cookies were good, but I cannot elevate them to "amazing" as other viewers have. We enjoyed the bread most. We will definitely stop at Sticky Fingers when in the area again.

1  Thank Travelmama13
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Blueberry muffins were amazing! Full of lots of blueberries! We're stopping back tomorrow to get some desserts before we head back to NY.

Been to Sticky Fingers Bakery? Share your experiences!