“Great linch”

Ranked #2 of 30 Restaurants in Dover
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Description: It is a new bar/restaurant located in the Mount Snow area.
Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch. It was pretty busy. Food was good. Service was great and they have a nice selection of beer.

Reviewed September 7, 2017

My wife & I were here for the first time recently. It was recommended highly by several local folks! We started with the dumplings (my wife insisted on trying them) and they were terrific. I followed with a "turkey shoot" (cold sandwich) which was an unusual choice for me, but perfect! My wife was extremely pleased with her turkey burger (huge, juicy, delicious)! The bartender made my drink perfectly and my wife was happy with a lite beer (despite a huge variety of choices). This was an easy, delicious dinner and the service made it a perfect place to enjoy ourselves that night. Next time we are in town, we will stop here again!

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

This is the best bang for your dollar in southern Vermont. The portions are incredible. There is a wide variety of sandwiches. Their wings are to die for!!!
In the winter they have delicious soups. It is a great place to bring a family, or you can come with friends and enjoy the bar. It is located on the Vast trails, so many times you will see sleds in the lot!!!

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

The Valley View Saloon is by far the best pub food in the area. The burgers are excellent with a choice of size for those who want to save room for dessert or not. The meatloaf special was a great selection for my husband,, thoroughly enjoyed with a side of mashed potatoes. My burger was perfectly prepared with mozzarella and mushrooms, wonderful !!!! Our friend also had burgers, prepared just as requested. Service was friendly and well trained. Just a great pub with great food!

Highly recommend- we will be back!

Reviewed September 4, 2017

Five years and running we have been to the Valley View Saloon. Friendly staff and always great sandwiches! It is a go to for us when we visit Dover.

Been to Valley View Saloon? Share your experiences!