“Great bit of skiing”
Review of Mount Snow Resort

Mount Snow Resort
Ranked #1 of 11 things to do in Dover
More attraction details
Owner description: Mount Snow is a premier four season resort located in the Green Mountains of Southern Vermont featuring four mountain faces of downhill skiing and snowboarding - including one of the East's best terrain parks, Carinthia - slopeside lodging and golf at the acclaimed Mount Snow Golf Club as well as flexible wedding and conference facilities. Other activities include snow tubing, ski & snowboard lessons, downhill mountain biking and a full schedule of festivals and events. Mount Snow is a member of the Peak Resorts family.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Stairs / elevator, Lockers / storage
Sussex
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great bit of skiing”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Although a novice it was great and my ski instructor was very friendly funny and chatty as well as giving great advice and tips and giving words of courage to me. Great shop and food places dotted around the Mountain and very well located cable cars and variety of slopes. I would recommend this for all abilities of skiers.

Visited February 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Lima, Peru
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Nice summer spot - Tough Mudder”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

My wife and some friends were in Vermont some days ago and we went to visit Mount Snow.

We had been told about how amazing is M Snow during winter, but during summer it's really a great visit... specially during Tough Mudder! The race was really something... people got crazy facing every obstacle, really hard work inside and from outside funny to watch :)

Also they've been improving the mountain bike trails, which look awesome.

Definitely will go during next winter!

New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Tough Mudder - so tough to climb so must be good for skiing”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

What's great about Mt. Snow is that it is walking distance from our hotel, the Mountaineer. Did the Tough Mudder event, which was grueling going up and down those mountains, but if that's how tough it was, the winter skiing must be awesome!

boston
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Mount Snow Golf is Top Notch”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

We came to Mount Snow's golf course because we heard it was an beautiful course, especially for the price and we were not disappointing. As part of a stay and play package, it was quite affordable AND a premium golf course. In at least two spots we had rangers spotting our shots, saving us plenty of time searching for our balls. As a mountain course, this is very important because there are many blind shots and plenty of hills. We golfted on a Friday and we were neither rushed and bogged down by slow players ahead of us. The greens were lovely but challenging, in all everything I could ask for in a golf course. PS. As a bonus, there were some lovely golf outfits in the pro shop.

Princeton, New Jersey
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“My favorite place for a ski vacation!”
Reviewed April 13, 2012

For the rest of my life I will remember our family vacations here. Seeing my youngest on ski's at 3 years old will be with me forever. One of my favorite places on Earth!!! People and staff are so wonderful especially with the kids. Can't say enough!

Visited February 2012