We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

“A very unique and interesting place”

Cold Hollow Cider Mill
Certificate of Excellence
More attraction details
Attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed January 9, 2014

The products are very good, the whole experience is very interesting. We shopped, we watched, we ate. A definite stop when in this area.

Thank Cambria5
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Write a ReviewReviews (764)
Traveler rating
Traveler type
Time of year
Language

534 - 538 of 764 reviews

Reviewed January 2, 2014

We absolutely loved this place. It's like a super gift store and country market in one. I enjoyed the cider doughnuts. I was also excited to be able to purchase PURE maple syrup and to be able to choose the grade/color. They also had a variety of jellies, jams, sauces and spices. There were a lot of unique items that you can't find just anywhere. There were plenty of awesome gift ideas.

The staff was very friendly and a gentlemen helped us carry our items to our car. We bought a lot lol. We will definitely stop here again when we visit Vermont.

Thank tjkm
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Reviewed January 1, 2014

I am glad that we stopped by here on the way to Stowe ski resort. It's almost right off the highway. It offers bathroom, tasting, factory tour and many local products. Young and old will all enjoy a 15 minutes rest stop and also get some local products also.

Thank my8286432
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Reviewed December 19, 2013

The cider is wonderful, and the cider donuts are good too. If you love gift shops, you'll love this place. About 10% of the store highlights the cider and cider products, the other 90% are top quality country style gifts, cooking, serving and decorations at top prices. Not bad, but a bit surprising that a cider mill would devote more space to non-cider related merchandise than cider products. That's all.

Thank RadnyD
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Kyle S, Manager at Cold Hollow Cider Mill, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2015

Thanks for the honest review. We always welcome feedback and yours has been taken into consideration. We hope you can visit again soon!

Report response as inappropriate
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Reviewed December 3, 2013

We always enjoy stopping here when we're in Vermont. The shopping is enjoyable, the free cider samples are great, and they had the cider press working so we got to see the whole cider making process. Definitely 2 thumbs up!

Thank topaz1119
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.

Travelers who viewed Cold Hollow Cider Mill also viewed

 

Been to Cold Hollow Cider Mill? Share your experiences!

Write a Review Add Photos & Videos

Owners: What's your side of the story?

Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.

Claim Your Listing