“¨Still how we remembered...delicious¨”
Review of Tanglewoods - CLOSED

Tanglewoods
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Our second visit, for our anniversary. We enjoyed the experience as much as the first. The service, the warm atmosphere, the ease with which they adapt the menu to your preferences and food restrictions but mostly: the food is delicious. The Chef creates wonders. We would recommend this restaurant to anyone who appreciates fresh and tasty meals.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Tanglewoods provides a unique atmosphere and delicious food. The staff is friendly and very attentive.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Tanglewoods is our local go to restaurant whenever my husband and I want to go out for a good meal at a fair price and a cozy atmosphere. Tanglewoods is a family owned restaurant and Carl and Diane and their staff treat you like family. Their cuisine is creative American and the use the finest, fresh local ingredients in season. My husband and I go there often and whenever we have guests visit it's one of the first restaurants we take them to.
You can't go wrong joining Carl and Diane Huber and staff for dinner.

1  Thank SAMorgan196
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We sat down and waited 10 to 15 minutes for a waitress. There was only 3 other tables with customers at them. When BROOM HILDA finally showed she was very unfriendly. Never a smile. Acted as though she maybe hated her job. Inattentive. My husband had to get up and go to the bar to get a drink refill. My water glass was empty for some time before she refilled it. When she would come to the table she never asked us if we needed anything. She would just set something down and walk away. When she brought the bread she set it down on the farthest corner away from us and walked away.We ordered apps, crab cakes and a garlic spinach cheese dip. The crab cakes had no crab flavor. Must have been mainly filler. The dip was good. We did enjoy it. I ordered filet which was cooked perfect and melted in my mouth but the potatoes and veggie were barely warm. My husband ordered a seafood pasta special which he enjoyed. It had good flavor. Overpriced and poor service. We will not be going back and will never recommend it to anyone.

3  Thank Rocky_Mountains_09
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Delicious food, with a lighter bistro menu for those with light appetites. Friendly staff, nice atmosphere.