“Creative fresh and tasty”
Review of The Blue Stone

The Blue Stone
Ranked #6 of 38 Restaurants in Waterbury
Cuisines: Pizza, Pub, Grill, Brew Pub
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Vermonts best Hand Tossed Pizza and Pub Fare featuring 19 draft beers. Open for lunch and dinner SEVEN DAYS!
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Excellent pizza with all sorts of local cheeses and vegetables as well as the traditional sausage etc. serious Mac and cheese was awesome. Beautiful wood and stone tables, great selection of local brews.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

They have a list of special pizzas with fantastically combined ingredients that you would never think of assembling on the blackboard. If you don't want them, you can order another interesting selection from the menu or just customize your own pizza. It was delivered host and perfectly cooked to the table very quickly. My friend had the macaroni and cheese and said it was good.

The place is busy and very loud - noise seems to increase exponentially so it was impossible to hear what my friend across the table was saying. I suppose the acoustics of the place are poor but all in all, it was very charming and friendly. Great service!

Reviewed June 23, 2013

My wife and I spent a few days in Waterbury and felt like eating pizza. The variety offered by the Blue Stone was great and different from the usual pepperoni kiddy's pizzas.

I had a great mojito and my wife had a Horny Toad, it was interesting, but too HOT to handle.

The ambiance was good and we look forward to returning next time we are in town.

Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

A nice and unassuming atmosphere. Friendly and attentive waitstaff. The menu is broad enough to please most. We had one of the signature pizzas and loved it. The is one of the few places in the world wherein one can enjoy a Heady Topper IPA. Don't pass up the opportunity, this beer isn't voted #1 IPA by beer advocate for no reason. Great place, highly recommend.

1  Thank Mark C
Reviewed June 9, 2013

We used a Jump On It voucher on Saturday 6/8/2013. It was our very first time at the Blue Stone.
I had The Duke, a pepper crusted steak wrap with roasted mushrooms, smoked cheddar and crispy onions. I had the greens with bleu cheese dressing and the entire meal was excellent. Not a bad bite in the entire sandwich. My wife had the Pitchfork Salad and finished her meal off with decadent flourless chocolate cake which was very yummy. The pizza menu is constantly changing and features some very unique pizza ingredients. We'll definitely be going back to try a pizza.

1  Thank VermontNETraveler