“One beer brewery”
Review of The Alchemist Brewery - CLOSED

The Alchemist Brewery
More attraction details
Owner description: The Alchemist Brewery is our new 15 barrel, small production brewery specializing in fresh, unfiltered IPAs. We are currently focused on brewing one beer perfectly: Heady Topper, our flagship Double IPA.
Reviewed October 19, 2012

This is a nice quick stop to try a very unusual brew. Self guided tour with tasting. My friends loved it but, it wasn't for me. But again i'm no beer expert. If you visit Ben and Jerrys then go here after. Cool little place.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

They have just a few beers to choose from, but they are excellent! You can also watch the canning process right from the tasting room.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

This brewery is pretty hard to miss especially if you are on road-trip along the Rt100 and I-89 in Vermont. Besides, it's just beside Ben & Jerry's, so it's worthwhile to stop by. The place is small compare to other brewery. If you really like your brew hoppy, this is the local beer for you. The brewery is very small and you can do a self-guided tour. You can get a 2-ounce free sample of the Alchemist. If you like it, however, you need to drink it on-site on the weekends. They run out-of-stock and you can't get the canned brews on the weekend. Be sure to get it during the week!

Reviewed October 13, 2012

I enjoyed the atmosphere of the Alchemist and the premise of the brewery. I recommend the experience.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

Great beer. My husband and I enjoyed meeting up with another couple for a Friday afternoon beer & appetizers. Nice ambience.