“Really Good New England Food”
Review of Maxi's Restaurant

Maxi's Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 37 Restaurants in Waterbury
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 6, 2014

We recently traveled up for a vacation. Came for lunch and really enjoyed it. The hot apple cider was good and food was great. The mushroom quesadilla was a great twist and the bbq chicken wrap was great! Would visit again and again!

There are newer reviews for Maxi's Restaurant

Reviewed May 29, 2014

I find Maxi's to be a great place to go as a couple, a family, with business partners, and by yourself. I have done all of the above! Good variety of food selections for all ages, and the staff is very helpful and friendly. Out of the many, many times we've been there, we only had one rough time when they hadn't expected the rush they got-it happens. You can have breakfast all day, a burger and fries or a full course meal. My favorite (and I usually get it!) is the hot roast beef sandwich that comes with mashed potatoes and veggies. You can also get drinks and beer. Not a fancy place, but a very comfortable place with good food. Try it out, you will not be sorry.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We run over to Maxi's at least once a month ~ never disappointed ~ their offerings are as good as pricer restaurants, but 1/2 the price!

Reviewed March 23, 2014

On a recent drive from Central MA up to Montreal, I went looking for a stop along I-89 where I could enjoy an above-average meal at a reasonable price. Maxi's showed up on my radar and I pulled in -- and enjoyed it enough I stopped there again on the ride home.

Breakfast until 2:30 PM, a variety of lunch options, and a great bunch of local brews on tap at the bar -- what more do you need? No -- the food wasn't blow-you-away awesome, but it was above average and fairly priced, with a large enough menu to be sure you found something.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

We found ourselves in Maxi's on a stormy night in February. We had planned to head south on 89, but snow squalls made it a good idea to wait a while. The food was tasty and reasonably priced. My husband and son had sandwiches with fries and I had the Waldorf salad. The waitress was friendly and attentive. Prices were reasonable and we were glad that we had stopped. Their breakfast for dinner option sounded great and I would seek this place out again if we find ourselves in this corner of Vermont.