“Interesting and varied menu”

The Reservoir - Restaurant and Tap Room
Ranked #4 of 36 Restaurants in Waterbury
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Pennsylvania
“Interesting and varied menu”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

We walked here from our bed & breakfast for dinner. The atmosphere is friendly, service was excellent and the menu was varied and interesting. I had the kale caesar salad with a side of salmon and it was delicious. I will go back to try some of the other interesting dinners after seeing delicious plates being delivered to surrounding tables.

Vermont
“Great place in Waterbury!”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

We went to Waterbury for a day trip and after reading the reviews for the Reservoir, chose to eat here. We were not disappointed! I am vegetarian and the house made veggie burger was fabulous. Hubby had the lamb burger which he described as "succulent". Also, the truffle fries are some of the best we have had. Great beer menu with lots of variety. Will return. Also, darling waitress who was extremely friendly.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A must try!”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Looking for something new to try as a family for my dad's birthday, The Resevoir was a pleasant surprise. While the steak and wraps were average at best, the wings and burgers were superb. The excellent service from our server, Lyndsey made up for the sub-par bar stool seating and atmosphere (it should be noted that regular and outdoor seating is available). "The Rez" is a must try if you're looking for something new and tasty as couples or with the family.
PS. If you enjoy craft brews, try the Vermont select your own sampler. The Lawson's Smoked Maple Ale needs to be one to sample. After all you are in Vermont.

1 Thank wpass
London
“Truffle fries and lots of beer!”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Was recommended to this place by the guest services agent at our hotel we were staying for the night (Best Western Waterbury).
We wanted a casual place to try different beers and watch sport and we found a good 'un.

The Reservior has 38 beers on tap and the waiting staff knew which ones were the best to try. I didn't realise till after reading some of the previous reviews that they did samplers, I would've definitely gone for that to try more beers.

We didn't intend to eat but ended up ordering the truffle fries and they were so good.

The waitress we had (I'm sorry but I forgot her name) was very attentive, knowledgable and was able to have a laugh with us.

I definitely go back for more food and drink if I was in Vermont again.

• Visited May 2013
Port Clyde
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Place!”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

The Reservoir came highly recommended to us while in VT for the weekend. I had the pulled pork sandwich and my boyfriend had the spicy burger. Our waitress advised him that it was spicy, believe them when they say it, IT IS SPICY! But delicious. We are big fans of truffle fries, and these ones were some of the best we have had.

Our waitress, Maggie, made a specialized beer sampler for me, and it was amazing! The beer selection is extensive, but don't let it intimidate you. The waitstaff is extremely helpful in making suggestions based on your preferences.

We will definitely be returning!

• Visited May 2013