“A must try!”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Looking for something new to try as a family for my dad's birthday, The Resevoir was a pleasant surprise. While the steak and wraps were average at best, the wings and burgers were superb. The excellent service from our server, Lyndsey made up for the sub-par bar stool seating and atmosphere (it should be noted that regular and outdoor seating is available). "The Rez" is a must try if you're looking for something new and tasty as couples or with the family.
PS. If you enjoy craft brews, try the Vermont select your own sampler. The Lawson's Smoked Maple Ale needs to be one to sample. After all you are in Vermont.

1  Thank wpass

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Was recommended to this place by the guest services agent at our hotel we were staying for the night (Best Western Waterbury).
We wanted a casual place to try different beers and watch sport and we found a good 'un.

The Reservior has 38 beers on tap and the waiting staff knew which ones were the best to try. I didn't realise till after reading some of the previous reviews that they did samplers, I would've definitely gone for that to try more beers.

We didn't intend to eat but ended up ordering the truffle fries and they were so good.

The waitress we had (I'm sorry but I forgot her name) was very attentive, knowledgable and was able to have a laugh with us.

I definitely go back for more food and drink if I was in Vermont again.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

The Reservoir came highly recommended to us while in VT for the weekend. I had the pulled pork sandwich and my boyfriend had the spicy burger. Our waitress advised him that it was spicy, believe them when they say it, IT IS SPICY! But delicious. We are big fans of truffle fries, and these ones were some of the best we have had.

Our waitress, Maggie, made a specialized beer sampler for me, and it was amazing! The beer selection is extensive, but don't let it intimidate you. The waitstaff is extremely helpful in making suggestions based on your preferences.

We will definitely be returning!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Had our dinner there today, little bit of a hassle to find parking, get busy i guess, lots of restaurants in the area. Sat in a corner nook next to the window, had a great view of the town, ppl watching etc. service was great with a waitress with a great personality and great smile. Had their chicken wings...and was hoping they would of been better, but they were just ok nothing out of the ordinary. Over all enjoyed the atmosphere, and prices were resonable

Reviewed May 7, 2013

It's just great food & service - lots of beer choices more reasonably priced than others close-by - deck is wonderful in nice weather.