“Good food and service”

Cuisines: Steakhouse, Pub, Grill
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 4, 2011

Stopped in on a Sunday afternoon for drinks and appetizers. Chips, salsa and wings were all great. Drinks were good. Service was very good. Will definitely go back when in the area again.

Reviewed June 20, 2011

Loved the sweet potato fries - home made for sure. Good sandwiches and soup. And reasonably priced.

Reviewed May 5, 2011

I was privileged to have a wonderful lunch at Arvads Pub and Grill
This home town and family owned restaurant was recommended by my hotel. the service and lunch experience was wonderful. We enjoyed the local farm 100% beef burgers, and the potato fries where served hot and Delicious... We enjoyed just a little too much of the vast amount of home brewed micro beers from Vermont! I never new there where so many. All in all.. one of the best places to eat in the central Vermont area. I give this place a Triple star rating for my weekend in Vermont

Katie and Mike
From Sarasota Florida

1  Thank mikeinkate
Reviewed November 15, 2010

Our food was good, the beer was local and fantastic, our waiter was friendly and efficent.

I could imagine that we were very fortunate as it was slow and we got a waiter who had only three tables to take care of, but he was good nonetheless and I imagine he would have been a good waiter no matter what.

The person critizing Sysco should do a little research and realize exactly what they deliver.

Reviewed October 16, 2010

We stopped in here on our way to Ben and Jerry's - so no pudding eaten!
Service was quick and friendly and we ordered a ceasar salad and a meatloaf sandwich - which was the special of the day. Both very tasty and hit the spot.