“Quick one nighter”

Ranked #4 of 7 Warren B&B and Inns
Columbia, Maryland
“Quick one nighter”
Reviewed June 20, 2012

There was plenty to like about this B&B, from the beautiful home to the wonderful hosts. Highly recommend it.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Scud1952

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Akron
Reviewed February 29, 2012

We just returned from our fourth stay at the Sugartree Inn in Warren, VT. It was wonderful
as usual. Graham and Maxine are wonderful people. Their Inn
is cozy, they are extremely friendly and you cannot get a better 3 course breakfast in all of
Vermont.....Maxine is an excellent cook! The purpose of our visit was for my husband to ski
and for me to get away, shop and relax. Their Inn is well located for the bus to the slopes,
it is not far to Waitsfield for me to shop and restaurants are close by.

Room Tip: We've stayed in three different rooms. They have all been quiet, large picture window (so the s...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Dalton Ma
Reviewed February 24, 2012

Awesome breakfast...Beyond awesome owners. Not crazy fancy but spotlessly clean. Very good experience. Thanks.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
NJ
Reviewed January 20, 2012

We had the pleasure of staying with Graham and Maxine last weekend when we traveled to Sugarbush ski area. They are absolutely charming and the B and B was a comfortable and convenient place to stay. It is as close to Sugarbush as you can get without staying on a Sugarbush property. It took us about a minute and a half to get to the Inn from the base lodge. We booked two rooms and both were quite nice with super comfy bedding.
Others have posted about the quality and quantity of the breakfast that Maxine lovingly prepares and I will just add my nod of agreement to that. Probably the best oatmeal I've ever had.
As hosts I found both Graham and Maxine to be helpful, warm, and non-intrusive. We enjoyed our time just chatting with them after breakfast.
Two words of advice I would pass on in case you are planning to stay here:
Bring a bathing suit for the hot tub. We didn't know before we went so we missed out on this.
Bring slippers or some type of "indoor only" shoe. We didn't know about this either and socks worked fine, but I would have preferred slippers.
Thanks again to Graham and Maxine for a really enjoyable stay.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank BBE2
West Hartford, Connecticut
Reviewed January 8, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Sugartree Inn the winter of 2007 for a quick ski getaway, and this was a really terrific Vermont B&B experience. Very, very close to the base ski area at Sugarbush, and the food/dining was really marvelous. I appreciated the AGA cooking, especially because I ended up spending one full day "stuck" in the Inn because of a terrible headcold, and I can't say I was disappointed to do so... Very cozy, comfortable.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed January 4, 2012

The hosts are warm and charming, the location is ideal, the lodging is clean and comfortable, and the food is excellent. All in all, a perfect spot for a ski vacation. Thanks Graham & Maxine!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed January 3, 2012

From the moment we walked in Graham and Maxine took care of us 100%. If you are looking for somewhere to stay near Sugarbush, look no further! The location absolutely can't be beat as the hill is literally a two minute drive. For added convenience, there is a free shuttle that takes you to the mountain so you don't have to drive or worry about parking!

The rooms were very spacious, we had a king size bed and a large bathroom attached to the room. In addition to the perfect rooms, the breakfast is to die for! On the second day I asked Maxine where she had trained to be a professional cook. Little did I know she only enjoyed cooking as a hobby, but trust me anyone could be fooled as easily as I was!

Lastly, the hot tub is a wonderful treat after a long day of skiing. Kept at a perfect temperature of 104, it made the trip that much more magical!

Thanks again Max and Graham, we will miss you lots and hope to visit before the year is up!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Warren
The Inn at Round Barn Farm
#1 of 15 in Waitsfield
Pitcher Inn
Pitcher Inn
#3 of 7 in Warren

Been to The Sugartree Inn? Share your experiences!