“By far the best store I have ever visited”
Review of The Warren Store

The Warren Store
Ranked #1 of 24 Restaurants in Warren
Cuisines: American
Description: The Warren Store is a unique Vermont general store with a professional bakery, breakfast kitchen deli, provisions as well as wine & craft beer shop with a retail clothing and toy store upstairs.
Reviewed June 17, 2013

The Warren Stores is like stepping back in the past. It sells a wide range of goods, the most amazing home baked food which can be taken out or eaten on the premises. They have a good rage of locally sourced meats and an extraordinarily comprehensive selection of wine. Chill out there with a coffee, some home baked cookies and watch the world go by.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

The Warren Store is a trip back in time. The experience is true old time Vermont wi wonderful local products and neighborhood folks. The food is always the highest quality and the staff wonderful.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

I travel to the central VT valley area several times a year and if I don't make it to the Warren Store on each of my trips I feel like I've missed out. The sandwiches are tasty and fresh. The service is friendly and helpful. The selection of beer and treats is great for such a small space. This is a great place to stop for breakfast or lunch. FYI, it's very casual and has very limited seating indoors. It is not uncommon to strike up a conversation with other diners there as everyone just seems so friendly. I've been visiting this area for more than 15 years and I've yet to be disappointed by the Warren Store. It's a gem.

Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

I came to Sugarbush with a large group for 5 days, and we stopped here for breakfast every day and several other times for sandwiches and other prepared foods. I tried something different every day without the slightest disappointment. Reasonable prices for sandwiches especially considering the quality. Would not make a trip to Sugarbush without eating here at least once. Very friendly and informative staff as well.

Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

I gotta tell ya, what a great, eclectic, big store with a small, quaint store feel. Upstairs is clothing, downstairs is provisions. I wasn't into the clothing so I'll concentrate on the food stuffs. We got 3 sandwiches. All 3 were de-lish. I got the chucken salad too. Yummy. It was hopping so they obviously kniw what they're doing in there. There was also a gentleman there giving wine samples from his vineyard. My lovely wife enjoyed a taste and liked it. And she's not a big red wine drinker. What really got our attention, and a purchase, was the blueberry cheese they put out with the wine. Make sure you get this local prize. All in all they got what you need. We bought a bunch of stuff for under $60. Not too shabby.