“Great value”

Sugar Lodge at Sugarbush
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Warren
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Our room was clean and economical. Continental breakfast is always nice to have. The location was great and overall it's a great deal. I'd recommend this lodge for friends and family and would come back with a group.

Had a great time and as always, we love Sugarbush!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends

Reviewed January 9, 2013

We had a great time! Talking with Susan and Bev was wonderful. Great meeting place for friends around the fire. We were there for a few days with friends (then stayed longer with just me and my husband) - we sat by the fire every night. The staff was super friendly, the rooms were great. The room was really warm the first night so we asked to have the temp changed a little - it was done so quickly and the room was the perfect temp. Would go back in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 30, 2012

the continental breakfast was a lot better than I expected. Top service. was very impressed with their honesty and enthusiasm. My flight was cancelled due to weather. I called in just to let them know not expecting a refund, but they were able to sell my room and give me a refund. I was very happy with this and impressed with how honest they were with this.

Room Tip: try to get a second floor room if possible.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Our room was excellent. Beverly, at the front desk, was very pleasant with a great welcome and a lot of valuable information. The location and the price really makes this place a great deal. Would highly recommend this lodge for friends and family and will go again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 22, 2012

We just spent the last three nights at Sugar Lodge while being in town for our daughters wedding. This place is run with the owners on site and they run it well. It was very clean, quite comfortable and they could not have been more obliging. They have a small but friendly staff and a very nicely presented continental breakfast which is included and served in a cozy atmosphere. If you have the good fortune to be in that vicinity give them a try.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I'm currently staying at Sugar Lodge for the third time - I am never disappointed by this great little lodge. It's comfortable and the owners are extremely welcoming - it's out of season currently and they've even gone to the trouble of looking up a list of local eateries that are open and i've sampled a couple of their recommendations - and they're also great! I love the Sugarbush Resort area, and this Lodge is a great place to stay - whenever you are here and however long you want to stay. It's a comfortable lodge, in a great location. I have already booked my next stay here - and believe me I am a fussy person - i'm not afraid to complain, but this place gets a big 10/10 :0)

Room Tip: Rooms upstairs are quieter when the lodge is busy, but all very comfortable. The suites are very ni...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I discovered that if you stay at a ski resort in Vermont with the word 'Lodge' in the name you had better be able to rought it for a while. My first clue came right inside the front door when I encountered a long row of steel gym lockers for stuffing boards and boots. The place had more of a feel of a college dorm than a resort. The carpets, sheets, and towels were all pretty thin. There were no temperature controls in the rooms and the bed was little more than a slab of concrete. The grounds which had once been neat and well kept were a scragly mess of weeds and dead plants. The outdoor pool and hot tub were 'closed for the season'? There are lots of options in this popular resort area and I believe almost any other would be a better choice.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank geomon
Also consider these accommodations in or near Warren
4 mi away
Fairfield Inn & Suites Waterbury Stowe
Trapp Family Lodge
Trapp Family Lodge
#6 of 24 in Stowe

Been to Sugar Lodge at Sugarbush? Share your experiences!