We just returned from a two-night stay at the Bridges for Thanksgiving. We rented a 2-bedroom condo; the unit was incredibly clean, well stocked and had a nice homey feel. All the staff at The Bridges were incredibly pleasant and accomodating. We enjoyed the indoor pool, outdoor hot tub and game room. I would definintely recommend The Bridges and hope to return there again in warmer weather!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Central Vermont's Mad River Valley, The Bridges Family Resort & Tennis Club is consistently ranked a top 50 tennis resort by Tennis Magazine. The Bridges offers condo accommodations a stone's throw from the Lincoln Peak base area at Sugarbush and next door to the Sugarbush Golf Club. Ideal for family vacations, there is a recreation center with fitness facility, 3 swimming pools, game room, fireside/poolside bistro, 12 tennis courts (2 indoors). The Bridges is central to an array of outdoor activities surrounded by the breathtaking beauty of Vermont's Green Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your The Bridges Family Resort & Tennis Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bridges Family Resort & Tennis Club Hotel Warren
- The Bridges Family Resort And Tennis Club